Chapter 25- Lies?

Simon's POV:

It had been about a month since me and Talia did our first video together on her channel, but now it was time for the first video on my channel. We had got a lie detector test for a Sidemen Sunday so I was obviously going to take advantage of it. I had asked Josh to run the test as I asked Talia the questions. We were setting everything up for the video in the spare room so we could film. Freya was over for the weekend so she was filming behind the camera for us.

Talia- This is going to make me look so bad. (She said laughing)

Simon- Well as long as you tell the truth (I said jokingly as she slapped me on the arm). Don't worry I'm putting a disclaimer in the video that the test is not 100% accurate.

Josh looked over in a joking disgusted face.

Josh- Oi, it is 100% accurate.

Talia- Sure it is Josh (We all laughed and continued to set up).

Once everything was ready, I signalled to Freya to start recording.

Simon- Yo guys, welcome to a lie detector test with my Girlfriend.... Talia.

Talia & Josh- Hi.

We all laughed as Josh pretended to think that I was referring to him.

Talia's POV:

We had finished recording the video and everything was alright in the end. I did tell the truth throughout the entire challenge but some parts the machine said I was lying but it's all good. After we took down all the equipment we had ordered some lunch from Deliveroo and it arrived so we went downstairs to start eating.

Freya- Have you guys got your tickets for JJ's fight yet.

Simon- Yeah JJ's got us all in our own section ringside.

Josh- Yeah it's gonna be sick, I'm nervous as hell though.

Freya- We get to choose where we sit or is it assigned.

Talia- It's assigned, so there's three rows and in the front it's all the sidemen, the four of us are in the middle and than Gee and Chip beside us. Than everyone else is in the next row.

Simon- Thank god JJ put Talia next to me, I'm already as nervous as I was for the Joe fight.

I got up out of my seat and sat on Simon's lap and wrapped my arms around him while cuddling my head into his neck.

Talia- It's all good, I'll be there for you.

Freya- You guys are goals.

I smiled at her before kissing Simon. After eating we turned on a movie downstairs and watched it the four of us before heading into our rooms. Me and Simon sat at his setup and started to edit the video. I sit in Simon's other chair but I am leaning my head in his shoulder. As we are watching through the footage I turn to Simon.

Talia- So now that you've gotten to do this, it's my turn soon right.

Simon- What do you mean?

Talia- Well I've gotta put you through the lie detector test too, it's only fair.

He looked at me and stood up to pick me up and spin me around.

Talia- AHHHH SIMON!

He stops spinning and sits back down and lets me sit on his lap and wrap my legs and arms around him.

Simon- Of course you'll get a turn..

I smile at him and kiss him before returning my head to his neck as he continued editing, at some point I fell asleep.

Simon's POV:

After I let Talia cuddle with me on my lap while I edited, she ended up falling asleep. So after I finished I picked her up and carried her over to bed and tucked her in and crawled in next to her. I noticed her smiling as she curled up as close as possible to me but never opening her eyes. I just smiled down at her and held her close. Every day I loved her more and more, I couldn't wait for the day I married her. I kissed her and whispered I love you as I notice her lips turn into a smile so subconsciously she heard me. I closed my eyes and fell in a deep sleep.