Chapter 58- Back in London

Talia's POV:

We have been back in London for about 2 weeks after JJ's fight now. All they hype had kinda settled and everyone was just getting back to life as normal. I was back streaming almost daily and seeing Simon as much as possible. This time of year is very busy for YouTuber's so Simon is incredibly busy right now, I mean I know I'm a YouTuber to but I don't upload lol. I haven't seen Simon in a while and I was really missing him, but we were having our date night tonight! I streamed early today so I could have the night off. After I shut off my stream I ordered my uber and just waited for it to arrive. On the uber ride I just listened to my playlist with a smile not leaving my face the closer we got. It was the longest 10 minutes I've felt in a long time but it was all going to be worth it. The Uber pulled up outside his building and I hop out and head inside. I take the lift to his floor and I walk up to his door, I open it and I figured he would be in his office editing so I quietly close the door and walk slowly and quietly into his office. He has his headphones on and I slowly walk over behind him and tap on his shoulder.

Simon- Yeah?

He takes off his headphones and turns around and when our eyes meet a huge smile goes to his face. I jump into his lap and our lips lock softly and passionately.

Talia- I missed you so much.

Simon- I missed you too.

I stayed cuddled in his lap as I helped him finish the edit he was doing before we transition into the living room. We had the flat to ourselves cause JJ was out doing his thing so it was just us. We pulled up a blanket with us and just cuddled and watched some friends. Me and Simon at this point had also decided that we were going to move in together in the new year, we were ready to take the next step in our relationship.

Simon's POV:

We had eaten dinner and than recorded some videos for my second channel together, and we were now house shopping. While we we're going to move into a flat together first before moving into a house since neither of us were really ready to move out of London just yet, we we're just doing a little future house shopping, but we we're gonna look at actual flats now. Now we of course had the option of just moving into Talia's flat but it was a little small for two people, especially since there's only one office space and we want to have separate offices. So we needed a pretty big flat which would of course be more expensive, but it would be worth it in the long run. We had seen a few that we really liked and we had sent in messages to the realtors. We knew that most things were closed for the Christmas season but we weren't really looking into things until the new year anyways. By the time we we're finished Talia had been cuddled into my lap while we were looking and she had passed out in my lap. I slowly stood up while picking her up and then headed to my room and tucked her into bed. I went into the bathroom and got ready for bed before I went and crawled in next to her. She must not of been fully asleep because she cuddled up next to me and leaned her head on my chest. I always slept better when she was here and was always happier, and soon enough, every night will be like this.

———————————————————

Hey guys, so I haven't really done an update in a while but I wanted to do one now. I'm from this point on just going to kind of scrap my following irl timelines with this story and just kind of move this story towards the point where I can begin getting ready to end the book. Thank you guys so much for the continued support on this story it literally means the world to me.