the party (part 4)

Mattia drops me off at my house. I get ready for the party. I put on some makeup and my hair was still curled from this morning so I left it like that. I packed makeup wipes, some clothes, a charger and some more stuff for Mattia's house. Then I put this *outfit on and it's about time to leave.

* (Luna's outfit for the party)

I wait downstairs for Mattia's car to pull up in front of my house

I wait downstairs for Mattia's car to pull up in front of my house. We are meeting the rest of the boys at the party. I walk out of my house and lock the house then get into Mattia's car. 

"You look nice, are you excited." He asked me.
"Thanks. You look really good too. I'm not really excited." I said.
"Oh I'm sorry." He said.
"Don't worry about it. I'll be fine."
We got to the party. Mattia parked his car and we walked in. It reeked of weed and it was hot from how many people were inside.
"Damn Luna really showed up to a party. You look fine as hell." Noah said walking up to us.
"Um... Thanks." I said.
"Here's a drink." Noah said trying to hand me a red solo cup with alcohol in it.
"I don't drink." I declined.
"Oh come on... Live a little Luna." Noah said.
"No thank you."
"You got so uptight. I'll change that by the end of the night though." Noah laughed.
"Shut the fuck up." Mattia said.

I took Mattia's hand and walked away.

"Thanks for shutting him up." I said to Mattia.
"Of course." He said.

The boys came up to us.

"Luna!!!" Alvaro said.
"You look good Luna." Alejandro said.
"You do." Kairi agreed.

I gave them all hugs and thanked them.

"Mattia want a drink?" Alejandro asked him.
"No it's okay." He declined.
"Mattia just because I'm not drinking doesn't mean you don't have to. I don't wanna make you guys be my babysitter. Go have fun." I told them.
"You sure?" Mattia said.
"Yeah of course. I'm gonna find some girls from my volleyball team." I said walking away.

I saw my friend, Sierra. I started walking over to her and Elena walked in front if me with Caleb. I met Caleb freshman year and we started talking towards the end of freshman year. At a party in the beginning of sophomore year Elena and Caleb hooked up. Elena was my best (girl) friend. We met in middle school and we were so close. She knew that I really liked him. He knew she was my best friend. That situation really hurt me.

"Wow Luna, you actually decided to leave your house? That's wild." Elena said.
"Yeah super crazy." I said sarcastically trying to get past her.
"Did you know last week was our 1 year anniversary of being together!" She said looking at Caleb.
"Wow! You slept with the guy I liked one year ago! That's incredible!" I said walking away.

This night is already rough. People in my school suck. I walked over to Sierra. She noticed me and said,
"Yooo! Luna you look nice. This party is so fun. You wanna hit this?" She offered holding a joint.
"No thanks." I said.
"Damn okay. It's good bud but suit yourself." She said