school's out! (part 60)

I had to take 6 finals in total. The first day of finals was over, I think I did pretty well. I've been preparing and studying a lot for them. Today was the last day of finals and the last day of school! I got out of my bed and stayed in my pajamas. Don't judge me, it's finals. My pajamas were just sweatpants and a hoodie anyways. I went downstairs and made an iced coffee and my favorite, frozen waffles. I ate my breakfast then reviewed my flash cards for a final time, then I was out the door. I got in my car and drove to school. I didn't talk to the boys before, as much as I love them, I didn't want to get distracted or anything. I took my 2 more final tests. Again, I think I did well! I walked out of the last classroom and exhaled in relief. Finals were over and so was school. I walked down the hallway where my locker was and just looked around the school. So much happened junior year. I became closer than ever with the boys, I made a new best friend, Celeste. We can't forget about Angel too! There were some pretty rough moments, Isabella came to our school... Noah and Caleb tried to get at me. Dylan did too but then he dated Celeste. I also met on of my new best friends, Jeremiah! But I also met Cynthia... EW! Last but definitely not least, I started dating Mattia... We made so many memories in school and just this year in general. We had a lot of rough patches but we have been thriving and going steady recently. Bye junior year... It's been fun. As I was reminiscing, I felt arms slide around my waist. I turned around, knowing it was Mattia. I smiled and kissed him.

"How'd you do?" He asked.
"I think I did pretty well, how about you?" I asked.
"Good, the boys and I were thinking about going to a diner since it's only 1. You in?" Mattia said.

It was only 1pm because our finals started at 8 and we only had 2 today, therefore, school got out early.

"Yes!!" I said with excitement.

Mattia and I walked to his car. The other guys were already standing around Mattia's car.

"Luna, I love you but... I CALL SHOTGUN" Alejandro laughed.
"All yours" I said and crawled into the back and sat next to Kairi.

Alejandro connected his phone to the car and played 'P2' by Lil Uzi Vert. We all sang along and then drove to a diner.
Kairi was making a tik tok and doing the 'Savage' dance. Alvaro and I were in the shot so I decided to dance too. I unbuckled and threw it back for the tik tok.

"LUNA sit down that is not safe child!" Alvaro yelled.

Kairi, Alvaro and I all started laughing and Mattia said,
"What is going on back there?"
"Luna decided to shake her ass for a tik tok in a moving vehicle" Alvaro said.

Mattia's eyes widened and he shot me a look in the deer view mirror.

"I literally just threw it back chill out" I laughed.
"That's what they all say" Alvaro said.

We all laughed then pulled up at the diner. We walked inside and sat down at a booth. I sat next to Mattia.

"It's summer!" Alejandro said happily.
"Woooo!" We all cheered.
"When are we going on vacation with everyone?" Kairi asked.
"Well Mattia and I are going to Italy next week" I said.
"Ohh that right" Kairi said.
"We should go for the 4th of July" Alvaro said.
"Yes! That's such a good idea we can watch fireworks on the beach" I said.
"I'll text the group chat" Kairi said.

We all ordered our drinks then Kairi said,
"There's a par- oh um"
"What?" I asked.

The boys sat there awkwardly then it finally registered in my brain what Kairi was about to say.

"A party?" I asked, disappointed.
"Yeah there's a party to celebrate the end of the school year tonight. It's at one of the cheerleaders houses" Kairi said.
"You guys should go" I said.
"Well we don't want to leave you" Alejandro chimed in.
"Look, I appreciate that. I really do. I don't wanna keep you guys from having fun just because of my bad experiences. Go have fun!" I said.
"We love you, Luna" Kairi said.