isabella's back at it again (part 17)

Isabella walked up to Kairi and kissed him. The fans went crazy. The mall police had to tell everyone to leave and also kicked us out of the parking lot. Apparently our meet and greet was a safety hazard. The meet and greet was over all a success up until Isabella came. I love my fans though, they are the sweetest people ever! I walked back over to Mattia with an angry look on my face. I leaned into his body and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Why is she here," I said mumbling into his chest.
"Oh... I just noticed. Did Kairi invite her? That's kinda rude of him," Mattia said.
"I know," I said.
"Don't let her ruin our day. Luna you have all these supporters, Isabella doesn't. Why don't we get out of here and go do something fun," Mattia said lifting my chin up.
"Can we go to a movie? There's a theater right there," I said pointing across the street.
"Of course baby," Mattia said, which made me smile.
"Alvaro, Ale get in we're all gonna see a movie," Mattia said opening the car door for me as I got in.

Isabella and Kairi walked to her car. Alejandro and Alvaro got in Mattia's car and he drove us all to the movie theater. Kairi and Isabella followed us.
"Wait are they coming?" I asked.
"Uhh I don't know..." Mattia said.
"Why is she even here bro?" Alvaro said.
"I don't even know," Alejandro said.
"Kairi is not even being himself she's got him all messed up," Mattia said.
"Exactly," Alvaro said.
"Yeah bro that isn't even our Kai," Alejandro said.

We pulled up to the movie theater, walked inside and got our tickets. Kairi and Isabella followed us and got tickets for the same movie with the seats next to us. We all walked into the theater. There was so much tension it was so uncomfortable. Mattia sat down, Isabella sat next to him and then Kairi sat next to her.
"Can you scoot down one please, I think that's my seat," I said politely to Isabella.
"You can sit on the end," She said rolling her eyes.
"No, I actually bought that seat. You bought the one on the end," I said, still trying to be as nice as I could.
"Hmmm I could but I don't want to," She said.
"Isabella I'm trying to be nice to you can you please just grow the fuck up and move?" I said getting heated.
"Bitch I said no what if I wanna sit here?" Isabella said.
"Since day one you've always been trying to sit by Mattia. He's my man, you do know that right? Aren't you supposed to be with Kairi or something cause it doesn't really seem like you're too into him..." I said crossing my arms.
"He's my man," Isabella said mocking me, "Bitch shut the fuck up I don't care," She said.
"You're so fucking immature get away from my boyfriend and my friends you petty ass hoe!" I screamed in her face.

She tried to swing at me but I dodged it.

"Shut the fuck up Isabella!" Alejandro said.
"Don't day that shit to Luna!" Alvaro said.

"Okay that's it. Isabella get the fuck up and move... No wait, actually leave. None of us want you here. Well... Kairi's dumbass might. Both of you leave now. I'm not letting you two ruin our day. Don't ever talk to my girl ever again... Isabella you are trying too hard it's sad. I love Luna and I'm never gonna leave her for some bitch like you. Kai, I thought you were better than this. Seriously what the fuck kai?" Mattia said in a deep voice, standing up straight, making himself look really intimidating.

Not gonna lie it was kinda hot. The way he stood up for me was so sweet. He really is the one. I love him so much. Wow.

Kairi got up and tilted his head, gesturing for Isabella to leave with him. Isabella snarled at us and walked off with Kairi. I sat down next to Mattia, exhaling deeply.

"Fuck them. Who do they think they are?!" Alejandro said angrily.
"Yeah seriously," Alvaro said agreeing.
"Are you okay?" Mattia said putting his hand on my thigh and slightly squeezing it.
"I guess," I said pulling up the armrest so I can scoot closer to Mattia.

Mattia pulled me close to him and I cuddled up next to him. We watched the movie. I suddenly felt my phone vibrate. I checked my phone and got a text notification... I really thought this day could not get worse...

I looked at my phone.

dylan:
hey. i'm sorry about the other day i shouldn't have done that shit at your own house. can i make it up to you?

me:
idk dylan.

dylan:
luna i'm sorry it's just i'm going through shit and i need the money.

me:
i'm sorry about that but that's not an excuse you literally could've waited till you left my house.

I sat up, leaving Mattia's arms and he looked over and Mattia looked over at me and raised his eyebrow in confusion. I shook my head.

dylan:
what about our project?

me:
i'll just finish it.

Mattia tried to look over at my phone but I shut it off and sat back down in his arms. The movie soon ended then we all got up and walked out to Mattia's car.

"Wanna go to my house?" I asked everyone as i got in the car.
"Yess," All the boys said.

We all listened to Eternal Atake, Lil uzi's new album as Mattia drove to my house. When Mattia pulled up to my house I saw Dylan and Kairi at my front door.
"Shit..." I said getting out of the car.

(Author's Note: sorry the chapters have been short. I wrote this in spanish class. Thank you guys for all the votes omg love you guys!❤️ tysm for the support❤️❤️)