hypocrite (part 28)

"What the fuck?" Mattia said.

In this moment I realized what I did.

"What gives you the right to get mad at me for having one friend who's a girl then go out with some random guy i've never even heard you mention? What's up with that Luna? Wanna explain?" Mattia yelled.
"How do you know?" I asked.

He pulled up his texts with Cynthia and she sent him a picture of Jeremiah and I.

"Mattia it's not what it looks like!" I said.
"What is it then?" Mattia asked.
"This morning I drove to Beverly Hills and walked around Rodeo drive and Jeremiah asked if I was lost. Then he just showed me around" I said.
"What makes you think I'm comfortable with that?" Mattia asked.
"I don't know. I didn't think it would harm anyone..." I said.
"You're a fucking hypocrite Luna. You got all pissed at me for having a friend who's a girl, then you were being so passive aggressive and then got mad that I wanted you to apologize to her and you were mad that I cared about having an internet scandal" Mattia yelled.
"It seemed like all you cared about were your followers and Cynthia" I said.
"So you just go out to meet up with some other guy because of that instead of actually talking to me?!" Mattia yelled.
"I'm sorry it's not like I planned for him to just run into me!" I said.
"You blame your dad for the reason for your problems when you do the same shit to other people Luna" Mattia said.
"That's not true!" I said.
"You know damn well it is. What did you just expect me to not have feelings. I don't want my girl going out and hanging out with some random guy from Beverly Hills, you're making me seem like the bad guy for not wanting you to hang out with some random guy" Mattia said.
"No! You're literally mad that I didn't want you hanging out with Cynthia!" I said.
"Exactly Luna! You went and did the same thing you were mad at me for! You fucking hypocrite oh my god!" Mattia said storming out of the hotel room.

I turned around and flinched as the door slammed. Tears poured down my face. Maybe Mattia was right, I didn't have the right to go out and hang out with another guy. I opened the door and ran down the hallway and grabbed Mattia's hand.
"Stop" Mattia said pulling his hand away from me, continuing to walk.
"Mattia" I said.

Mattia turned around and said,
"We need a break"
"What...?" I asked.
"I'm not necessarily breaking up with you I just need time to think about all this" Mattia said.
"Oh" I said looking down.

Mattia walked into the elevator and I walked back to the hotel room. I laid on the bed and started at the ceiling. Soon, tears would not stop running down my face and I was full on sobbing.

(Mattia's Pov)

I got in the elevator and pulled out my phone. I got a text from Cynthia.

cynthia:
wanna get lunch?

me:
sure

cynthia:
i'll pick you up

me:
sounds good

I waited in the lobby for Cynthia. I waited for about 5 minutes. Gianna and Luna came out of the elevator. Cynthia's car pulled up and I glanced at Luna, I don't think she noticed me. I walked out of the lobby and got into Cynthia's car.

"Hey" Cynthia said.

I buckled my seat belt and looked out the window. Luna and Gianna walked out of the hotel. Luna and I made direct eye contact. She gave me a look of disgust and began to walk towards Cynthia's car.

"Drive" I said.
"What?" Cynthia said.
"Go!" I said.

Cynthia listened and drove. I turned my head and saw Luna standing by the curb.

"What was that about?" Cynthia said.
"I confronted her about the picture you sent me and then we had a huge fight" I told Cynthia.
"Aw, I'm sorry did you break up with her?" Cynthia asked.
"No, I just said I needed a break" I told her.
"Oh" Cynthia said.

Cynthia drove to in and out burger. She parked her car and we both went inside. We both ordered our food and sat down.

"Wanna make a tik tok?" Cynthia said.
"I don't know if that's a good idea right now" I said.
"Come on it'll be fine" Cynthia said as she got out her phone.
"Cynthia I can't. I don't want even more drama with Luna" I said.
"Okay" Cynthia said.

Our food came and we both started eating.

(Luna's Pov)
I sat up and texted Gianna.

me:
wanna get starbucks and talk

gianna🤍:
yesss i'll meet you in the hallway

me:
kk

I got up and wiped off my smudged makeup, grabbed my wallet and phone then walked out of my room. Gianna walked over to me and we got in the elevator.
"Mattia and I got in another fight. He said he wanted a break and then walked out" I said suddenly.
"Oh Luna... I'm so sorry what happened?" Gianna asked.
"I'll tell you when we get to starbucks" I told her.
"Okay" She said and we both got out of the elevator and walked outside.

I saw Mattia get into a car. Then I realized who's car it was... Cynthia's.

"No fucking way" I said, locking eyes with Mattia

"What?" Gianna asked.

I stormed up to the car but it quickly drove off. I watched the car drive off and I sighed trying to hold back my tears. Gianna hugged me tightly and I started sobbing, again. Who's the hypocrite now?

(author's note: if you didn't see the announcement i made here this is basically what it said, in part 1 they are eating vodka sauce. vodka sauce is an italian sauce that is for pasta. the vodka cooks off so you cannot get drunk off of it. the vodka is literally just for the flavor of the sauce.

also who's side are you on in the fight?? i'm curious👀)