celeste & angel (part 30)

I woke up the next day, it was Sunday. I checked my phone. It was 12pm. I didn't want to face the day or any of my emotions so I went back to sleep. I woke up at 3:30pm. I checked my phone. I saw my phone wallpaper, it's a picture of Mattia and I. I realized how lonely I really am. Mattia and the boys were basically my only friends. I had Jade but she was closer with the other volleyball and cheer girls than me. With Mattia and I being on a break I don't really have anyone to talk to or hang out with. I just don't wanna be so sad over him. I got up and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I wanted to hype myself up a little bit and feel better. I decided to do my makeup and hair. I don't have plans, I just love to do makeup. I did a pink eyeshadow look with a full face. I straightened my hair and put on this outfit

 I straightened my hair and put on this outfit

I turned on my lights and propped my phone up. I made a tik tok to the 'Savage' dance, posted it then also took some selfies. I checked my comments on the tik tok after while.

@jeremiahbrown: jersey girlllll

- @luna:  okay beverly i see you. you famous or whatever

I followed Jeremiah. He had 200k tik tok followers. He didn't even tell me that! Dang Jeremiah okay!

-the next day (monday)-
I woke up at 6:45 for school. I put on a simple outfit

 I put on a simple outfit

then did my makeup. I grabbed my lanyard and my backpack and I went downstairs to eat cereal then drove to school. I parked my car then walked into the school building. I walked to my locker room get something from it. I unlocked my locker and grabbed one of my notebooks then Noah leaned up against the locker next to mine, (an: if you don't remember him he is the football player who was all over luna at that one party)
"You're back" Noah said.
"Yes I am" I said.
"How was your trip?" Noah asked me.
"It was fine" I said.
"Fine? You went to California that's sick!" He said.
"I guess" I said.
"Did something hap- Well congrats on Stanford, Luna" Noah said looking above and quickly walked away
"Thanks..." I said confused as to why he walked away so suddenly.

I shifted my body back towards my locker and felt someone next to me. I looked up and saw Mattia watching Noah walk away.
"Mattia, what are you doing?" I asked.
"I don't like him" Mattia said.
"I don't like him either" I said.
"I don't like him around you" Mattia said.
"Oh" I said.
"What did he say to you?" Mattia asked.
"He just asked how my trip was" I told Mattia.
"Let me walk you to class" Mattia said.
"I'm okay" I said.
"Luna-" Mattia said.
"I thought we were on a break can you stop confusing me" I said and walked to class.

I walked to the art room and sat down. The bell rang and Dylan and some other girl I didn't really know sat down at my table. The art teacher gave us our assignment then we all got up to get our supplies. I sat back down and the other girl did too.
"Hey" She said.
"Hi" I said.
"What's your name?" She asked me.
"Luna" I told her.
"Oh my gosh, that is such a cute name! My name is Celeste!" Celeste told me.
"How come I've never met you?" I asked her.
"I didn't go to the same middle school as you and since this school is so big we probably just never really crossed paths" Celeste said.
"Oh true" I said.
"You're literally so pretty Luna" Celeste said.
"So are you!!" I said.

Celeste had short black hair with two front strands bleached blonde. She had a really unique style and perfect skin. Dylan walked back to our table and he said,
"Hey Luna"
"Hey Dylan" I said painting on my canvas.
"Have you met Celeste?" He asked me.
"Yeah, I just did" I said smiling at her.
"She's the best" Dylan said smiling at her.
"Are you two-?" I started to ask.
"Yeah he's my mans" Celeste said laughing.
"Aww wait you're like perfect for eachother" I said.
"Lowkeyyy" Celeste said.

I got to know Celeste more as the period went by and shes actually she's really sweet.
"Luna, sit with us at lunch today!" Celeste said.
"Okay!" I said getting up and putting my backpack on.
"See you later" Celeste said.
"Bye" I said and walked out of the class right when the bell rang.

-lunchtime-
I walked to my locker to get my lunch and Jade ran up to me and gave me a hug.
"You're back!!" She said smiling.
"Yup!" I said.
"I have to go but, tell me about your trip later! Bye" Jade said running up to catch up with the cheerleaders.
"Bye" I said and shut my locker.

I walked into the cafeteria and saw Celeste sitting down at a table alone.
"Hey" I said putting my stuff down.
"Luna!!" Celeste said.
"Do you sit alone?" I asked her.
"No, Dylan and my other friend, Angel, are coming" She said.
"Damn I literally don't know anyone" I laughed.
"Well who do you usually hang with?" Celeste asked me.
"Umm... them" I said discreetly pointing to the boys table.
"Ohh the tik tokers" Celeste laughed.
"Do people call us that?" I asked.
"Uhh yeah, but it's not a bad thing" Celeste said.
"No it's okay don't worry" I said.

Angel and Dylan sat down.

"Oh shit you're the girl who's going to Stanford!" Angel said.
"Yeah" I said.
"That's actually sick, good job. I'm Angel. Your name is Luna right?" Angel asked.
"Yes" I said.
"Yo we all have such sick names honestly. Well except you, Dylan" Angel said.

We all laughed and Dylan shakes his head. Angel, Dylan and Celeste were all super nice and welcoming to me. We all were laughing and having a really good time. They made me forget about the whole break thing going on with Mattia. Until I was reminded about him.

"Luna" I heard.

I turned around and saw Mattia looking over me.

"What?" I asked.
"Come sit with us," Mattia said.
"Mattia it'll be awkward, you confuse me so much oh my god" I said.
"Why are you sitting with the stoners?" Mattia asked.
"Shut the fuck up Mattia" I said getting up, taking his hand walking out of the cafeteria.
"What is your issue? The other night at Kairi's you were being an ass and now you wanna act all protective? I don't get it" I asked.
"I'm still your boyfriend" Mattia said.
"Yeah but" I said.
"But what?" Mattia asked
"You've been inconsistent. Right when you said I was a hypocrite you went out and did the same thing you were complaining about me doing. I honestly don't understand you right now and I don't like this side of you" I said.
"Are you talking about California?" Mattia asked.
"Yes! You went and got into Cynthia's car right after you said you said I was a hypocrite. You went and did the same exact thing you were complaining about! For a second time!" I said clapping my hands.
"I'm sorry Luna" Mattia said.
"Do you still want a break from me? Cause you are confusing the fuck out of me right now" I said.
"I-I don't really know..." Mattia said.

I scoffed, shook my head and walked away.

(author's note: y'all should go follow my new tik tok that i made, @xoxo_tila make me tik tok famous or whatevaaaa lmaooo sorry for the self promotion haha🥰)