spring break-day 6 (part 45)

(Luna's Pov)
I woke up at 9:30 and got ready because Jeremiah was taking me to the movies at 11. I put this on

then put on mascara

then put on mascara. I went downstairs to the kitchen and ate breakfast. I walked by Mattia who was still asleep on the couch. I sat down and ate breakfast. I finished breakfast and Jeremiah came downstairs.
"Are you excited?" He asked.
"Not particularly" I laughed.
"You'll come around. I heard The Invisible Man is a good movie" Jeremiah said.
"It's not a good movie if it's scary" I said.
"Be nice" Jeremiah laughed.

I laughed then Jeremiah said,
"Are you ready to go? The theater is kinda far away it's like a 20 minute drive" Jeremiah said.
"Yeah let's go" I said getting up.

Jeremiah opened the front door for me but then I heard,
"Luna!"
"Yeah?" I turned around.
"I need to talk to you" Mattia said.
"I have to go but we can talk when I get back" I said.
"Can we please talk now?" Mattia asked.
"I really need to go..." I said and walked out of the house.

Jeremiah followed and we both got in his car. He started driving and played 'Bean (Kobe)' by Lil Uzi Vert.
"I love this song!" I said and sang along.
We listened to music as we drove to the movie theater. We eventually got to the movie theater and both went inside. Jeremiah bought us tickets and snacks.
He handed me sour patch kids and I said,
"These are my favorite, thank you"
"Mine too, you're welcome" He smiled.

We walked into the movie theater and both sat down. Something jumped out on the screen and I jumped.
"I already don't like this movie" I said.
"That's a preview..." Jeremiah laughed.
"Oh no..." I said.

The previews ended and the movie began.
"No no no. I can't do this" I said.
"Are you really that scared?" Jeremiah asked.

I nodded. Jeremiah lifted up the arm rest and pulled me closer to him. I leaned on his chest and he put his arm around me. We were about half an hour into this movie and it started to remind me of when Mattia was helping me study that one time and we watched 'It 2'. He held me when I was scared. We weren't even dating back then. Wow. The flashback I was having was interrupted by a jump scare.
"Holy shit" I whispered and covered my eyes.
"It's okay... I got you" Jeremiah said.

I looked up at him. He looked down at me and stared at my lips. I already knew what was about to go down. He leaned into me and started to kiss me. I started kissing him back. He started to add tongue. Our tongues started to tangle then I pulled away and said,

"Jeremiah... I'm not going to lie there is something between us... I just broke up with Mattia though and you live in California. I need time to process and get over him. I'm so sorry if I led you on, if it's not awkward I still would really want to be friends. I extremely value our friendship, Jeremiah and I hope I didn't ruin that..." I said sadly.
"Luna I understand. I shouldn't have been kissing you so early into your breakup. I'll wait for you if you want, but also I get it. Long distance is hard. Of course we can still be friends. Luna, I will love you no matter what we are, friends or more. You didn't ruin anything. You're still my best friend, now I just know you're a good kisser..." Jeremiah said and chuckled.
"You make everything a joke" I laughed.
"No but for real, it's all good Luna" Jeremiah said.
"Thank you, you're the best,
Jeremiah" I smiled.