art class (part 13)

I woke up at 7:00am. I went down stairs and ate cereal. I finished breakfasts and walked back to my room to finish getting ready. I put this outfit on:

I decided to straighten my hair and put on mascara on

I decided to straighten my hair and put on mascara on. I put on eyebrow gel. Then I put on perfume and deodorant. I grabbed my phone and saw the time. It was 7:55am. I grabbed my bag, went downstairs, walked out of my house, locked the door then saw Mattia pull up. I got into his car.
"You look so beautiful," Mattia said looking at me.
"Aww thank you, I'm blushing!" I said hiding my face cause I was blushing.
"I have a game today, can you come?" Mattia asked me.
"You know i'll be there!" I said intertwining my hand in his.

He played music, we were singing as we drove to school. We pulled up to the school and we both got out of the car. We walked up to Jade and Alejandro, who were already at school.
"Hey guys!" I said.
"Hey!" They both said.
"Is Luna coming to the game?" Alejandro asked Mattia.
"Yup," Mattia nodded.
"Ooh yay! We can sit together," Jade said.
"Yess!" I smiled.

I looked at the time then up at Mattia and said,
"Walk me to class?"

He nodded and smiled then said,
"See you guys at lunch,"
I waved and smiled at them then grabbed Mattia's hand. We walked up the stairs to my AP art class. I gave him a hug and said,
"Thanks, see you in physics" I said.
"Bye Lulu, " He smiled and walked away.

I walked into class and my teacher said,

"Good morning class, everyone sit down at the table with your name on it. We are starting a new project with partners,"

I looked for my name and eventually found it. I sat down next to a boy.
"Hey, I'm Luna," I said.
"Hi, I'm Dylan," Dylan said.
"Are you a junior?" I asked.

He nodded.

"I've never really seen you around, I'm sorry," I said.
"It's good," He said.

"For your project you will be doing a print making collage. Follow the rubric that I emailed you all. You can work on this in class and at home," Our teacher said giving us large canvases.

"Okay do you have any ideas?" I asked Dylan.
"Wanna make something trippy?" He asked.
"Sure," I said.

We got acrylic paint and started to paint the background.

"Tell me about yourself," Dylan said.
"Well I play volleyball and I love art," I said and laughed a little.
"That's it?" He laughed.
"What do you wanna know?" I laughed.
"Like deep stuff, about your family, your music taste" He said.
"Well my favorites are Lil uzi, Frank Ocean and Lil Peep" I said.
"Damn are you for real?" He said.

I nodded.

"I love all those artists too," He said.
"Wow!" I told him.
"Well I play soccer and I love art too. Everyone calls me gay for liking art though which kinda sucks cause I'm not. Anyways I skate too and yeah that's me," Dylon told me.
"Aw. There's nothing wrong with liking art. People are just mad that you're talented," I told him.
"Thanks," He told me.
"I'm going to the varsity soccer game tonight, will I see you there?" I asked him.
"Yuh, I'm a starter," He said.
"Damn really?" I asked.
"Yeah," He said.
"Do you know Mattia?" I asked.
"Yeah. We don't talk much though," Dylan said.
"Isn't there a new manager or something?" I asked.
"Ugh yeah," He said laughing.
"Why ugh?" I asked.
"We don't even need a team manager. She doesn't even understand the game. She just wants to get with the guys," Dylan said.
"I knew it, my friends were showing her around the school or whatever and I got bad vibes," I laughed.
"Exactly," He laughed.
The bell rang eventually and Dylan said,
"Can I get your number so we can coordinate for the project?"
"Yeah of course," I said taking his phone as he handed it to me.
I added myself as a contact in his phone then gave him his phone back. Then we both walked out of the art room and we started going in the same direction.