chilling with celeste (part 56)

It was Saturday morning. I woke up at around 10. I took a shower, brushed my teeth then changed into comfortable shorts and one of Mattia's hoodies, duh. I walked downstairs and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed orange juice and made a toaster waffle then went into the living room. I saw all of the Polibio's, my mom and my sister all sitting in my living room.

"What is happening?" I laughed.

"Good morning to you too" My mom said.

I sat down next to Mattia and said,
"Morning"

"Since it's almost summer... the Polibio's and I are planning a trip for all of us to go to Italy together" My mom said.

Mattia is obviously half Italian and I'm part Italian too and Mattia goes to Italy with his family a lot. Our families have been trying to make a trip together for awhile now.

"Oh yay!" I said.
"We were thinking about just getting an AirB&B instead of a hotel" My mom said.
"That sounds good" I said eating my waffle.

Mattia bit my waffle and I glared at him.

Our parents were talking about the trip and Mattia put both his arms around me. I went on my phone and Celeste texted me.

celeste💘:
wanna sleepover tonight??

me:
yes!!

celeste💘:
okay, come over whenever :)

me:
kk!

I put my phone down and leaned back onto Mattia's chest.

"Okay I just got tickets for June 20th, so right after you kids get out of school" Mr. Polibio said.
"Yayyy" I said.
"Sounds good" Mattia said.
"And I found a big enough AirB&b for all of us" My mom said.
"Thank you all, I'm so excited" I said.
"Same" Mattia said.
"Me too" Gianna and Gianluca said.
"Of course, well I think it's all planned so far" My mom said.
"Okay, well thanks for having us, come on boys" Mrs. Polibio said getting up.

Gianluca and Mattia's dad got up and I said,
"Can Mattia stay?"
"Of course, if it's okay with your mom though" Mrs. Polibio said.
"Oh yeah, he's always welcome here" My mom said.
"Thank you" Mattia said.
"Bye!" I said to the Polibio's as they left.
"Bye mom and dad, bye Gianluca" Mattia said.
"Bye" They all said and walked to the front door with my mom and sister.

The Polibio's left and my mom and sister both went upstairs. I turned on the TV and put on 'All American'.

"I've seen this episode already" Mattia groaned.
"Well don't spoil it!" I said.

Mattia laughed and said,
"Olivia is so-"

I turned around quickly and glared at Mattia.

"What?" I said.
"Uhh, she's so cool?" Mattia said.
"Jordan Baker can have my kids" I said.
"OKAY chill. All I was gonna say was that Olivia is cute you crossed the line" Mattia said.
"Calm down babyyy, you know you're having my kids" I said putting my hand on his chest.

Mattia turned red and looked away, it's so cute how I can still make him blush as if we just met. We finished watching the episode then the group chat texted.

gang💜

kairi🤓💕:
i'm bored can we all chill?

m❤️🤞:
yea fs. wanna come sleepover?

alejandro😎❤️:
bet

alvaro🥳🧡:
yessirrr

kairi🤓💕:
mhmmm