surprises (part 15)

"I just wanna make you mine," Mattia said.
"I wanna be yours..." I told Mattia.

We started into eachothers eyes for a bit then Mattia said,
"Will you be my girlfriend, Luna?" Mattia asked me.
"Oh my gosh yes!" I said.

Mattia leaned down and passionately kissed me. It started to pour outside but we continued to kiss. I swear it was like we were in a movie or something. He pulled my hood up, still kissing me. His hair was covering his eyes because it was wet. I pulled away and tried to put his hood up but I was too short. He laughed and put his hood up.
"I could kiss you forever but I'm getting cold," I said.
"Let's go inside," Mattia said laughing.

We walked inside and Mattia's mom was in the kitchen.

"Hi Mrs. Polibio!" I said hugging her.
"Hi Luna!" She said.
"Bring this down to the basement for your friends," Mrs. Polibio told Mattia giving him pizza boxes.
"Okay I will," He said running downstairs then coming back into the kitchen.

Mattia stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and said,
"Say hi to your future daughter-in-law,"
"Stopppp," I said giggling and blushing.
"What?" His mom said confused.
"Mamá she's finally my girl," Mattia said resting his head on mine.

Her face lit up and said,
"Oh my gosh!! Finally. Your mom and I have been waiting for you two to finally make it official,"
"I have been waiting too," I said laughing.

We all laughed and Mrs. Polibio said,
"I'm so happy for you two. You finally got a good one Mattia,"

I smiled and he laughed.

"Oh I need to tell you both something," Mrs. Polibio said.
"What is it?" Mattia asked.
"Since you both need to visit UCLA and Stanford your mother and I planned out a trip to California! On the first day you and your mom will stay in a hotel in San Francisco for a night so you can see Stanford. Then the next day you both are going to come and stay in LA with Mattia, me, Gianluca and their dad. We're gonna stay for a week," Mrs. Polibio told us.
"Really?!" I said.
"Yes!" She said.
"Thank you! I'm so excited, Mattia we have to go to the beach!" I said pulling on his sweatshirt.
"Thank you mamá! Okay Luna we will," He said laughing.
"We're leaving next Thursday, now go have fun and eat pizza," She said.
"We will, bye thank you!" I said walking with Mattia downstairs.
"Can I play gta?" I asked.
"Yuh we aren't playing anything, here," Kairi said throwing me an xbox controller.

The boys were eating pizza and I was just driving around and shooting people in gta. (AN: Gta is my favorite xbox game lmao)
After a bit I got bored so I quit the game and said,
"Someone pick a movie,"
"Bet," Alejandro said.

The boy's were choosing a movie and Mattia laid his head on my shoulder. I played with his hair and Alejandro turned on Child's Play.
"Oh fuck no Ale!" I said.
"It's not that scary Luna," Alejandro said.
"Mhm whatever you say," I said.

The movie started and I noticed the guys mouthing stuff to eachother. They were talking about how Mattia and I just got together so I whispered,
"I know right, it's crazy,"

The guys all laughed.

"We really aren't smooth," Alvaro laughed.

We all laughed but then there was a jump scare and I screamed,
"Shhh," Mattia said sitting up from resting his head on my shoulder.

Mattia put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him and out his other hand on my legs. I instantly felt safter. The movie was still scary though. I kept jumping every 5 minutes.

"I'm literally not gonna sleep tonight because of you," I told Alejandro.

He laughed and I crossed my arms.
"It's okay baby, I'm here," Mattia said kissing my head.

Oh. My. Gosh. My heart just melted. Baby? This does seem real to me. I can't believe he's mine and I'm his. Him calling me baby made me blush. Like blush hard. My cheeks were as hot as sand on the beach in the summer. I laid my head on his chest and wrapped my arms around his body. Alvaro fell asleep. Soon all of the guys besides Mattia were alseep. I grabbed the remote and changed the TV to Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Mattia groaned.
"What?" I said pouting.
"I don't get how you like this show," Mattia said.
"You haven't even seen it before!" I said.
"Ughh," Mattia groaned.
"Quit whining," I told him.

We were half way through the episode and Mattia suddenly said,
"That was litreally Kourtney's fault not Khloe's!"
I looked at him surprised, then laughed.
"I knew you would like it!"
"What?? Pshhh- No I'm just stating the obvious," Mattia said.
"You're cute," I said laughing.

He blushed.

"Aww," I said cupping one side of his face with my hand and stroking his cheek.

"I'm so lucky," Mattia said.
"Why?" I asked.
"Because I have you. I can actually say that Luna is mine. So many guys at our school would kill to be able to say that. Out of all those guys you chose me," Mattia said.
"Those guys aren't like you Mattia. You're special. You make me feel some type of way that i've never felt before. I'm the one who's lucky," I said.
"I love you," Mattia said.
"I love you too," I said softly kissing his lips.

Mattia looked down at me and kissed me back. Mattia then stretched out on the big couch and opened up his arms again. I laid down curled up next to his side. He kept me close by keeping an arm around me. He covered both of us in a large soft blanket. I started to doze off and I heard Mattia say,
"Goodnight my love,"
"Goodnight baby," I said, half asleep.