a trip to the beach (part 24)

(part 24)
Mattia woke me up with a chai tea latte and a pastry. I rubbed my eyes and said,
"Aww baby you didn't have to get me this,"
"No but I wanted to," Mattia said.
"Thank you, it looks so good," I said smiling and sipping my tea.
"You're welcome, after you eat put on your suit, we're going to the beach," Mattia said smiling.
"Yess!" I said.

Mattia put on his swim trunks. I finished eating and went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, brushed my hair and changed into this bikini.

I put on high waisted shorts, a cover up and my fluffy slides on then walked back out of the bathroom

I put on high waisted shorts, a cover up and my fluffy slides on then walked back out of the bathroom. I grabbed my wallet, my phone and hotel key and said,
"I'm ready whenever you are,"
"Okay I'm ready too," Mattia said putting on his backpack.

Mattia and I walked out of our hotel room and down to the lobby.

"My mom said we can take her rental car to the beach," Mattia said unlocking his mom's rental car.
"Okay!" I said getting into the passenger seat.

Mattia played 'Myron' by Lil Uzi Vert as we drove to the beach. We were both vibing as the music blasted. We got to the beach pretty quickly. I got out of the car and felt the warm breeze flow through my hair.

"It's so beautiful!" I said taking off my shoes and running onto the sand.

Mattia locked the car and followed me. He set out a big towel for the two of us and i put my shoes on the towel. I took off my cover up and my shorts and Mattia said,
"Damn you're so beautiful,"
"Thank you Tia," I said giving him a kiss.
I took a picture of Mattia and the beach and put it on my snapchat story.
I saw Mattia taking pictures of me too. I smiled at him then I ran towards the water and let the waves crash onto my legs. I stood in the water for about 5 minutes and realized Mattia wasn't in the ocean. I looked back to where our towel and stuff was and saw Mattia talking to some girl. I squinted my eyes a little and recognized the girl from somewhere. It was Cynthia. That girl he made a tik tok with. Why was she here, in California, at the same beach as us? I walked up to them and said,
"Hey..."
"Oh Luna, this is my friend Cynthia," Mattia said.
"Hi, I'm his girlfriend, Luna," I said.

Yes I know I probably sounded bitchy but I can't help it! I wanted to make sure she knew Mattia was taken. I'm a clingy girlfriend okay! What's mine is mine!

"Hey I'm Cynthia! I was just saying how it's funny that we're all in California at the same time!" She said smiling.
"Yup, hilarious," I said sarcastically.

Mattia shot me a look and I could tell he wanted me to be nicer.

"So what are you doing here in LA?" Mattia asked her.
"I'm here with my friends. I know them through tik tok and they all live out in LA," Cynthia said.

I walked back out to the water and sat down. I watched the water hit my legs then go back into the ocean. I sighed and started out into the ocean. Why do I have to be so emotional. Why did her just being here make me so angry and jealous. I got back up and started to walk back over to Mattia. He was making a tik tok with Cynthia, I rolled my eyes and sat down on the towel. I went on my phone and heard Cynthia say,

"Bye Mattia, see you later,"
I looked up and watched her walk away.

I looked at Mattia then looked out towards the ocean.
"What?" Mattia asked sitting down next to me.
"Nothing," I said not looking at Mattia.
"It's about Cynthia isn't it? She's no harm, we're just friends. You know you're my everything, Luna," Mattia said.
"I know. I just get jealous," I said.
"You don't need to be jealous, Lulu," Mattia said putting his arm around me.
"I can't help it! It's just how I am. This happened with Isabella and now with Cynthia," I said looking at Mattia.
"But why are you jealous?" Mattia asked me.
"I just- I-" I stuttered.
"Do you trust me?" Mattia asked taking his arm off from my shoulder.
"Mattia I do it's just that my past and-" I started to say.
"Luna if you're not all in our relationship tell me. I don't wanna always worry about what will happen if I just make a tik tok with another girl. All Cynthia and I did was make a tik tok together," Mattia said.
"I'm sorry... I can't help it," I said.

Mattia turned away from me.

"Mattia?" I asked.

No response.

"Mattia..." I said after a minute.

Still no response.

"Mattia Polibio I love you. I trust you too. I'm sorry I get so jealous. Ever since my dad left I had that feeling that everyone would too. It's not fair to you that I'm accusing you of leaving me too when you wouldn't ever do that," I said.

Mattia turned back around and looked at me.

"Thank you, Luna. You're my princess and I would never trade you for anything. I love you too," Mattia said kissing me.

I kissed him back and got up and reached down for him. He grabbed my hands and I pulled him up and ran out to the water holding his hand. Mattia picked me up and gently threw me in the water.
"Mattia!" I said laughing.

He got into the water and picked me up. He held me by my thighs and I cupped his face. I started into his hazel eyes and crashed my lips onto his.

(Author's Note: wow, 9k reads! that is crazy to me. my story has grown so much in such little time and i can't thank you all enough. i appreciate all of the comments and support. you all are so kind and i love you all.❤️🥺
i know i have been slow on updating the story. i have had some major writers block! i'm so sorry about that but i'll try my best to keep updating the story frequently!🥰)