bad bitch (part 47)

It was monday morning and my alarm just went off. It was the first day back to school from spring break. I got up and curled my long silky hair. Then I was feeling like a baddie so I decided to do a whole face of makeup. I finished my makeup then put on this outfit.

Not to be conceded

Not to be conceded... But I looked hella good. I put on deodorant and perfume then went downstairs. I made iced coffee and grabbed a muffin then got in my car. I played the song 'Feeling Myself' by Nicki and Beyoncé cause I actually was felling myself. I pulled up to school, parked my car and got out. I walked to the girls locker room and put my volleyball bag in my gym locker. Mattia walked out of the boys locker room the same time I walked out of the girls locker room.
"Hey Luna" Mattia said.
"Hi" I said.
"You look... really good" Mattia said practically drooling.
"I know" I said, smirked then walked away.

I walked to my first class and sat down. The day went by and school was over. I had a volleyball game. I went into the locker rooms and changed into my volleyball shoes, my knee pads and my uniform. I walked out onto the court and started warming up with my team. This felt so odd. I haven't played a volleyball game since I had the bright idea to jump out of a car. We finished warming up and my coach told us who was starting. I was a starter and I had first serve. We all did a cheer then ran onto the court. The referee threw me the ball and the blew the whistle. I served the ball and aced! I served again and then heard,
"Go Luna!"

I ran back onto the court from the serving line and looked out in the bleachers and saw Jeremiah. I instantly felt happier then kept playing. I passed the ball and the my other teammates spiked it over. Jeremiah was cheering me on the whole time. Then I was in the front row and my teammates were setting up the ball. I yelled,
"Here!"

The setter set the ball to me and I hit the ball directly downwards and scored the winning point. The crowd roared and the whole team ran up to me and was congratulating me. I smiled at thanked everyone. We all shook hands with the other team then I ran up to Jeremiah. I hugged him very tightly and he hugged me back even tighter.
"You are so good at volleyball, Luna. Now I see why Stanford is all over you" Jeremiah said.
"Thank you! How are you even here?!" I asked.
"I actually have 2 weeks of spring break so I spent the night at Derek's" Jeremiah  said.
"Wait you should stay with me!" I said.
"Would your mom let me?" Jeremiah said.
"I'll ask her" I said.

I texted my mom and said,

me:
hey mom! jeremiah is still in jersey, could he stay at our house?

mamá🤍:
sure, he can sleep on the blow up bed in your room

me:
thank you so much, i love you

mamá🤍:
love you too

"My mom said you can stay with us!" I said.
"For real? Yes!!" Jeremiah said.
"Come on let's go" I said.

I led Jeremiah out of the gym and we walked across the school.
"I'm so happy you came to my game" I said smiling up at Jeremiah.
"I'm so happy I could see you play" Jeremiah said.

I smiled and Jeremiah said,
"How are you and Mattia?" Jeremiah asked.
"I don't even know" I said and stopped walking.
"Hey... Don't let him make you feel sad. Luna you are so gorgeous you don't need to be crying over boys okay?" Jeremiah said holding my hands.

I stared into his eyes and started kissing him. Jeremiah pulled away and said,
"Woah... I thought you said-" Jeremiah started to say.
"Just friends... that kiss" I said and smirked.

Jeremiah pushed me up against the side of the school building and we started making out. A few minutes later I saw two boys from the corner of my eye. I pulled away from Jeremiah and saw Mattia and Kairi standing in front of us. There was a soccer ball by my feet. I guess they shanked a ball during soccer practice. I lightly kicked the ball towards them. Mattia stood there, emotionless, yet shocked. Kairi picked up the ball and started to walk off. Mattia stood in front of me, frozen in sadness. Kairi came back and tugged Mattia's arm and Mattia snapped back into reality and ran  back to the soccer field.

(an: i'm so sorry that this is such a short chapter, i had so much school work today. i will hit y'all with a bomb ass chapter tomorrow, i promise! also... HOLY SHIT! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100k omfg. thank you to all of you for reading. with out each one of you i would have never gotten this far. this story has mentally helped me in so many ways. first, this story has honestly just given me a creative outlet that has boosted my happiness and all of your loving and supportive comments make me feel so confident and happy. i feel so connected with all of you and i have made so many amazing friends through this story. i love all of you and thank you for making this story so successful. i am forever grateful🤍🥺)