micah & mattia (part 73)

It was now the same day. I put Micah down in his crib but he started crying. I picked him back up and he stopped crying. I sat down on my bed then texted Mattia.

me:
come over?

mattia🥺💘:
omw

me:
just come on in the door is open.

Before I knew it I heard the front door open. Mattia walked up to my room and sat down next to me. He smiled at Micah and said,

"Well who is this?"
"Micah" I said handing Micah to Mattia.

Micah clung onto Mattia's shirt.

"This is my boyfriend Mattia. Micah, he is the boy from the youtube video" I told Micah.

Micah cooed and made baby noises. Mattia held him then said,

"How do you feel?"
"I'm okay. I'm super tired and my head hurts a lot" I said.
"If you want me to watch Micah while you rest I can" Mattia said.
"It's okay, how was the rest of your trip?" I asked.
"It was alright. It was boring without you though" Mattia smiled.

I smiled at him then touched my forehead in pain.

"Luna get sleep, I can handle a baby for a few hours" Mattia said.
"His bottles are in the fridge" I said getting under the covers.

I rested my head down on my pillow then I closed my eyes. Micah got on top of me and Mattia quickly picked him back up.

"She's trying to sleep, okay?" Mattia said.

I quickly fell asleep.

-a few hours later-

I woke up and Mattia was on the floor playing with Micah. I turned over to them and smiled.

"Mattia has a soft side" I laughed.
"Shut up" He smiled.

I laughed then sat down with them. Micah looked at me then I put him in my lap. Micah grabbed my shirt again. I took his hands off me then laughed.

"This baby is on some freak shit" I said.

Mattia picked him up and said,

"Okay you're gonna need to chill, that's my girl" Mattia said.

I got up and went downstairs and grabbed Micah's bottle. I went back into my room and gave his bottle to him. I fed Micah and Mattia and I started talking about the summer trip with everyone at the beach house.

"Are you excited?" He asked.
"Yeah I can't wait to see everyone" I said.
"'Me too" Mattia said.
"Let's not fight" I said.
"Yeah. I don't want to either" Mattia said.
"I'm serious. I don't care what happens, I don't want a petty fight that will ruin the trip for everyone. We always end up making up so let's just not start anything" I said.
"Okay" Mattia nodded.
"I'm pretty sure Celeste and Troy are a thing" I said.
"Really?" Mattia asked.
"Yeah. I think. He thinks she's cute and she thinks he's cute too. They've been snapping a lot" I said.

Mattia nodded. Micah drifted off to sleep so I put him in his crib. Mattia put his strong hands on my waist and said,

"You're gonna be a great mom"

I blushed, but tried to hide it and said,

"You'll make an even better dad" I smiled and kissed him.

Mattia kissed me back and we both sat down on my bed. We watched TV for awhile then Micah started crying. I started to get up but then Mattia shook his head and walked over to Micah's crib.

"What's wrong?" Mattia said picking Micah up.

He brought Micah over to my bed and sat down with him. Micah reached for me  so I took him from Mattia's arms. I held Micah and put my hand on the back of his head, leaning him up against my chest. Micah stopped crying then Mattia said,

"How did you- I'm offended. Micah I thought we were homies" Mattia said.

Micah giggled and I laughed. Mattia shook his head then laughed. Mattia and I watched move TV and played with Micah until the sun started to go down.

(an: sorry this was a bad and short chapter. i kinda have writers block and forgot about this story. sorry i haven't updated in a longggg time!!! i missed you all and i'll try to get back on my grind again❤️❤️ tysm for 250k reads. you all are some of the nicest and most supportive people i've ever met. thank you for everything)