blurr (part 32)

I woke up and it was Tuesday. I got up for school and put on a hoodie and leggings. I put deodorant and perfume on. I brushed my teeth and my hair. I gather my backpack and went downstairs. I ate a bowl of honey bunches of oats then got in my car. I drove to school. I got there about 15 minutes early.  I saw Kairi sitting outside on a bench. He was on his phone. I walked up to him and sat down.
"Hey Kairi" I said.
"Hey" He said.
"How's the whole Isabella situation?" I asked him.
"She liked Mattia the whole time" Kairi said.
"Oh. How do you know?" I asked.
"Don't you know she kissed him?" Kairi asked.
"Yeah, I'm sorry Kairi" I said.
"It's okay" He said sighing.
"You'll find someone, she's just a bitch you deserve so much better" I said.
"Thanks" Kairi said.
"So you and the guys are good right?" I asked.
"Yeah we are, are we though?" Kairi asked.
"Yeah, I don't wanna hold a grudge I know you are sorry" I said.
"Thank you Luna" Kairi said.
"No problem, bye Kai" I said getting up and walking away.

The bell rang and I walked to class. I had art first so I walked into the art room and sat down with Dylan and Celeste.
"Hey Luna" Dylan and Celeste said.
"Hey" I said.
"How was your high last night?" Celeste asked.

I laughed then said,
"I don't remember honestly..."
"Damn" Celeste said.
"Who's house did I drop you off at last night?" Celeste asked.
"Wait what?" I asked.
"Do you not remember?" She asked.

I sat there for a while trying to remember last night.

"I dropped you off at the house next to yours" Celeste said.
"You did?" I asked still blanking out.
"Yes" Celeste laughed.

I sat there trying to remember last night. The bell rang before I knew it. I got up and went to my next class. It was English. I walked into the English room and sat where I usually sat, next to Alejandro.

"Hey Ale. Did Mattia tell you anything yesterday?" I asked him.
"Yeah" He said.
"What did he say?" I asked. 
"He said that you came over and made up" Alejandro said.
"Right..." I said.

I literally don't remember any of that. Last night was a blur. I only remember getting into Celeste car. I'm still mad at Mattia but I guess last night I wasn't mad.

It was soon lunchtime. I walked to the cafeteria and Mattia ran up to me and said,
"Are you gonna sit with us?"

I looked over at Celeste's table and then back at Mattia and said,
"Sure"

I walked to the table the guys sit and and sat down next to Mattia. It was just the two of us there because the bell had just rang. 

"Last night was amazing" Mattia said smiling.

I was so confused at this point.

"Yeah it was" I said.

The rest of the guys sat down and they said,
"Luna you're back!"

I nodded and glanced over at Celeste's table. It's not that I don't love the boys but I honestly just didn't wanna sit with them right now.

"Are you guys good now?" Alvaro asked.
"Can I tell them?" Mattia asked me.

I was so confused at this point I genuinely had no clue what Mattia was talking about so I said,
"I mean sure"
"Luna came over and you know..." Mattia said.
"Nastyyyyy" Alvaro said laughing.
"Damnnn" Kairi and Alejandro said laughing.

My eyes widened. Did Mattia and I fuck yesterday? I messed up so badly. I guess Mattia and I aren't on a break anymore and I guess I had sex with him? It's so embarrassing that I don't even remember last night. Suddenly I thought of Gianna. If she found out I did drugs I would be in so much trouble. I know I might seem like I'm overreacting cause I ate an edible once but my sister has had a huge problem with drugs and I just would never want to disappoint her.

"Luna?" I heard and zoned back into reality.
"Uhm I'll be right back" I said getting up and walking quickly to Celeste's table.

I sat down next to Angel and Celeste said,
"Hey!"
"I guess I was so high last night I literally fucked Mattia" I said.
"Oh my god" Celeste said.
"I don't even remember going to his house" I said, "We were on a break and I guess we aren't anymore... I'm so confused but he thinks I remember last night!" I said.
"That's what the edibles will do to ya" Angel said.

Dylan laughed a little.
"Shut up" Celeste said to Dylan.
"What do I do?" I asked in distress.
"I would just go along with it honestly" Angel said.
"Thanks guys" I said.
"You'll be okay Luna, sorry you got fucked up last night" Celeste said putting her hand on mine.
"Thanks" I said smiling softly.

I walked back over to the boys table and sat down. Mattia pulled me close to him and kissed my head. I forced a smile on my face and leaned onto him.

(author's note: sorry for slacking and i'm sorry this short chapter. if you are ever caught up on this story and are bored waiting for an update then i have another story up. it's kinda bad cause i just got that idea during class a few months ago so check it out if you want, also tysm for 40k reads you all make me so happy💘)