party crashers (part 83)

it was the same night, i wiped the tears from my face and said,

"what time is it?"
"9:30" jeremiah said.
"jeremiah get dressed, we're going to this party" i said.

he looked surprised but went along with me. i got up and changed into this dress

i straightened my hair pretty quickly and did my makeup as quickly as i could

"luna! you ready?" jeremiah asked.
"yes!" i yelled back and i put on white heels.

i walked down the stairs and jeremiah was waiting for me in his car.

"you look nice" he said as i sat down.
"you do too, thank you for getting ready so quickly" i thanked him.
"i gotchu, always" jeremiah said turning up the music.

we drove to the party which took us about 15 minutes. it was now 10:20 and jeremiah and i walked into the beach house where the party was located. music blared through the house and there were so many people.

"well here we go..." i said to jeremiah.

he smiled at me, trying to reassure me. i walked through the crowd. jeremiah stayed close by me. i walked around and saw alvaro and alejandro. both of their faces lit up with a surprised look. they both immediately walked away into the crowd as i approached them. strange... i found derek and mike.

"hey" i said waking up to them.
"luna?" they asked.
"i'm pretty sure that's my name" i said.
"what are you doing here..." mike said looking at derek.

derek got a text then suddenly said,

"so want a drink?"
"i'll pass" i smiled.
"well wanna see the beach, it's very nice here. oh and there's a pool!" derek said.
"our house has that too, i'm good" i said nicely.
"okay well there's good food here let's get some" derek said.
"actually do you know where mattia is?" i asked looking around.
"yo look at the fireworks outside, luna! let's go watch!" derek staled.

i walked away with jeremiah then said,

"that was so weird, right?"
"something's going on" jeremiah said.
"definitely" i said.

we walked upstairs after hearing all the commotion. we walked down the hallway and into some sort of media room, this beach house was giant, and boujee. i pushed open the door and there mattia was...

(an: WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN??? also how do you all like these recent chapters? do you like where this story is going or no? who do you want luna to be with? i need ideas and i want to please you all. i hope you still like the story, thank you please give me suggestions and let me know🤍)