good in bed (part 76)

It was the official first day of being at the beach house. I wanted to cook for everyone because that's kinda my specialty. I woke up at around 9am. Obviously a house full of teenagers were not awake. I got out of bed and went downstairs. I started to cook. I made breakfast sandwiches with eggs, cheese, Canadian bacon on an english muffin. I put each on a plate then made my favorite iced coffee for everyone. I finished putting everything down on the dining table then Blaire and Celeste came downstairs first.

"Thank youuu!" Celeste said.
"You're our whole ass mom, thank you!" Blaire said.

I laughed then sat down with them. Everyone else walked downstairs.

"Yess" Everyone said and sat down at the large table in the dining room.

Mattia sat down next to me and hugged me,

"Thank you" He said kissing my head.
"Of course" I said as I leaned onto him.
"What are we gonna do today?" Kairi asked.
"We were thinking of just a long beach day" Naya said gesturing to her and Jeremiah.
"I'm down" Dani and Alvaro said.
"Me too" I said.
"Same" Blaire and Celeste said.

Everyone else agreed. We all ate and talked then we all went up to change into our bathing suits. I went up to my room with Mattia. I changed into this bathing suit:

Mattia walked into the bathroom and said,

"That is your color" He said as he bit his lip.

I blushed then kissed him. He kissed me back. I sat on the counter and watched him change. He put on his swim trunks then took off his shirt. My eyes fixed on his toned stomach. He caught me staring,

"See something you like?" He said.
"Maybe..." I said and tucked my hair behind my ears.

(smut warning)

He walked up to me and then put his hands on my thighs. I put my arms around his neck and started to kiss him. We began to passionately kiss. He slowly bit my lip, turning me on. I let out a quiet moan. He grabbed legs and picked me up. He took me into the bedroom and locked our door. He threw me onto the bed, but I liked it... He got on top of me and kept intensely kissing me. I ran my fingers down his abs. He began to kiss my neck, then moved down kissing my stomach, down to my swimsuit bottoms, which he took off with his teeth. He threw them on the floor and spread my legs apart. He teased me by kissing my inner thighs.

"Mattia... Pleaseee" I said.

He slowly started to swirl his tongue around my clit, making my back arch. He was making figure eights with his tongue making me wetter and wetter. He kept the same tongue movement then started to enter his two fingers into me as well. He moved his fingers in and out and stimulated my clit. I moaned quite loudly and he proceeded with both the same motions. I was a moaning mess and then climaxed. Mattia sat up and I was catching my breath. He reached over and pulled out a condom.

"Do you want to?" He asked.
"Mmhm" I said.

He ripped open the condom and slid it on his length. He opened my legs up, yet again. He rubbed his tip on my clit and I said,

"You just love to tease me huh?" I rolled my eyes.

He smirked then continued to tease me. I rolled my eyes again and began to say something but was interrupted by him sliding his length into me. I started to breath heavily again. He positioned me into missionary then pounded his length in and out of me. My legs were intensely shaking. Mattia moaned deeply as I clenched my walls. I let out a loud moan as I arched my back. He pulled his length out and I said,

"What the-" Then Mattia flipped me over, aggressively, into doggystyle.

He slid his length inside of me again and thrusted his hips into me. He grabbed my ass as he pounded into me as said,

"You're getting even thicker, huh?"

I could barely talk, I was a moaning mess. He kept thrusting into me then he actually hit my G spot. As soon as he did I practically screamed. He knew what he was doing and proceeded. My legs shook and I clenched the sheets.

"Fuckkkk" I moaned.

Mattia moaned too. I then orgasmed and moaned extremely loudly. Mattia finished right after and we both laid on the bed.

"That was amazing" He said.
"It was" I said.

We both caught our breath then put our swimsuits back on.

"We gotta get down to the beach" Mattia said.
"Oh right" I laughed.

We both walked downstairs, everyone was already outside on the beach. We walked out the back door and everyone was setting up their towels on the beach. Blaire and Celeste looked over at me and winked. I raised my eyebrows at them. Mattia and I both sat down and watched the waves crash onto the shore.

(an: damn i'm so sorry for being slow at updating recently. i just have been getting lazy, i'm sorry everyone:(🖤)