back at the beach (part 74)

My dad and Jill came back from their cruise. Today they are picking up Micah. I'm really glad that I ended up getting to watch him, I love Micah so much and I'm so grateful to have him as my cute little brother. Mattia is getting separation anxiety because Micah is leaving. Like no joke, Mattia loves him. Mattia was walking around my house holding him and making tik toks with him.

"Micah it's okay we will see eachother again, I promise" Mattia said.

My dad's car pulled up.

"Nooo! Micah no!" Mattia said.

Micah looked confused.

"Mattia don't scare him" I laughed.

Mattia kissed his forehead and said,

"Goodbye Micah. You are the homie, okay?" Mattia said.

Micah hugged him and then I took Micah from Mattia.

"Your parents are back, Micah. I love you" I said and opened the door.

My dad and Jill were standing there. Mattia handed all of Micah's stuff to my dad.

"Thank you" My dad said.

Mattia nodded. I handed Micah to Jill and he instantly started crying. I looked back at Mattia and smirked.

"How was your cruise?" I asked.
"Really great" My dad said.
"I'm glad. Mattia and I had a lot of fun with Micah. He's such a sweet boy" I said.
"Thank you so much, Luna. You can see him whenever you'd like" My dad smiled.
"Thank you" I said.

Micah was trying to reach for me and I smiled softly at him. Micah was screaming uncontrollably, Jill looked stressed.

"Bye Micah" I said.
"Bye Luna, thank you" My dad said.
"Bye" I said and shut the door.

Mattia and I started laughing.

"I want a baby now" Mattia said.

I laughed and said,

"I have baby fever too but chill" I said.

Mattia laughed then said,

"Wanna go pack?"
"Oh yeah" I said.

Mattia, Kai, Ale, Alvaro, Celeste, Blaire and I are all going to the beach house today. We decided to drive there at night so we don't have to wake up early tomorrow. Since Mattia has a big ass Tesla now we can all actually drive together! I walked up to my room and finished putting my swimsuits in my suitcase. I finished packing everything then got a small backpack and put my charger, airpods, and some more things for the car inside of the backpack. Mattia was already packed. Mattia was going to pick everyone up at 6pm. It was now 5:30pm.

"I'll put your suitcase in the trunk. I'm gonna go get the car" Mattia said and grabbed my stuff.
"Thanks, I'll meet you outside" I said.

Mattia left then I walked into my sister's room. I hugged her and said,

"I'm leaving"
"Be safe, but also have fun. I love you, Lu" Gianna said.

I hugged her tightly and then said,

"Bye Gianna!"

She waved then I walked into my mom's room.

"Are you going?" She asked.
"Yes" I said.
"Did Micah get picked up?" She asked.
"Yes" I said.
"Okay, drive safely, don't do anything stupid, don't get too out of control. What am I saying it's a house full of teenagers. Be safe please. I love you" My mom said.
"I will, don't worry too much, Mamá" I said hugging her.
"Bye, Luna" She said.
"Bye, mom" I said and walked downstairs.