she's crazy (part 59)

I walked into school with Mattia. Mattia drove me to school, as per usual. We walked up to the Kairi and Alvaro.

"Good morning!!!" I smiled.
"Well someone is excited" Kairi chuckled.
"It's technically our last day of school!" I cheered. 
"Not really" Alvaro said.
"Okay don't be negative. We have today then 2 days of finals. After that we're done!" I said.
"It's summertime bitches!" Kairi said.

We all laughed then Alejandro slowly wandered up to us. Our laughed slwoly faded as we examined Alejandro's appearance. His eye bags were prominent, almost as if he didn't get a minute of sleep last night. His face was puffy and he was wearing the same clothes as yesterday.

"Oh Ale..." I said.
"What happened to you" Kairi said, having no filter.
"Dude did you sleep last night what happened?" Mattia asked.
"I was trying to" Alejandro mumbled.
"Are you okay?" I asked.
"I guess?" He said sounding unsure.

The bell rang and we all had to head to class.
"Tell us at lunch okay?" I said and gave him a side hug.

I walked to my first class. I went to art and sat down next to Celeste.

"Luna!" She said.
"Heyyy" I said.
"I need to tell you something..." She said.
"What are you okay?" I asked.
"Dylan and I broke up" She said.

I hugged her and said,

"I'm so sorry, are you okay?" I asked.
"Actually yeah, we were losing feelings and we both agreed we would be better off as friends" She said.
"Wow, that's such a mature breakup" I said.
"But then guess what" She said.
"What?" I asked again.
"You know that guy Troy from the summer group chat thing?" She said.
"Yeah" I said.
"He started snapping me. He's super cute but I feel bad cause I just broke up with Dylan" Celeste said.
"Oh wow... You would be really cute together, don't rush into things if you aren't comfortable though, Troy will understand he's really sweet" I said.
"I know" Celeste blushed, "I'm excited to meet him this summer" She said.

The bell rang and class started. Dylan sat down at our table as well. Surprisingly things weren't awkward between Celeste and Dylan at all. We all painted random things since we finished our portfolios and this was our last class, since there is no art final. We all made the most of this period as it is the last AP art class of junior year. After that class I went onto my next classes. We didn't do much in any of my classes besides ask questions about finals and review material we have learned. Then it was lunch. I sat down at our table and Mattia soon sat down next to me and put his arm around me. I leaned onto his shoulder and smiled then Kairi and Alvaro sat down. Alejandro sat down to and then Kairi said,

"Spill"
"So I was just showering last night and Jade calls me. I missed her call cause I was in the shower, obviously. I get out of the shower and check my phone and she called me 5 times and texted me 20 times..." Alejandro said.
"Oh..." We all said in sync.
"Then I texted her back and said sorry I was in the shower, I'm gonna go to sleep now it's late" Alejandro said.

We all nodded then Alejandro continued,

"Then Jade snapped me a video of her full on sobbing. She was saying if I didn't call her back she was gonna 'do something' so I called her back and tried to ask her what's wrong then she was screaming at me through the phone begging me to come over. I said Jade I cant just come over I have parents and she kept saying shit like Ale you don't care about me. Then she said if you don't come over now I am going to kill myself... I didn't know what to do so I snuck out and went to her house. By the time I got there it was 1:30 am and right when I got there she was fine. Then I went off on her and was ranting and saying that she is clingy and toxic. We argued for hours and by the time we finished arguing it was 5 am and I drove to school from her house" Alejandro said.

We all were completely shocked.

"Ale... I'm so sorry" I said.
"Fuck that bitch" Kairi said.
"Yeah fuck that crazy bitch" Alvaro agreed.

They both gave no fucks and had no filter.

"I don't know what to do" Alejandro said.
"Break up with her as soon as possible. Anyone who says they are going to milk themselves to manipulate someone is toxic and sick. You need to get her out of your life. I'm sorry I didn't realize the  severity of your relationship with her. You need to rest and study for finals too. Take care of yourself Ale" I said.
"Thank you, Luna" He said and reached over to hug me.
"Uh oh..." Mattia said as we all watched Jade walk over to us.
"Alejandro" Jade said.
"Jade" Alejandro said.
"Where have you been? Aren't you supposed to be sitting with me?" She asked.
"Actually, Jade, we're done" Alejandro said.

You could see the anger grow in her. She turned red with anger.

"What?" She asked.
"I'm breaking up with you" Alejandro said.
"No" She said.
"Yes I am, Jade. We're done" Ale said.
"You can't do this Alejandro!" She screamed.

The boys and my eye's widened.

"Jade you are embarrassing yourself. We. Are. Done" Alejandro said.

She made a weird grunting noise that was filled with frustration and walked off.

"I'm proud of you Ale. You'll be much happier, I'm sorry that happened" I said.
"I'm sorry Ale" Mattia said.
"I'm sorry" Kairi and Alvaro said.
"Actually I feel great" Alejandro said.

We all finished lunch then went to our other classes. The last few clases of the day were also review, we also didn't do much. The rest of the school day concluded and Mattia met me outside.

"Ready?" He asked.
"Yess" I said.
"Wait!" We heard.

We turned around and Kairi ran up to us,

"Can I get a ride?" He asked.
"Yeah of course, Kai, let's go" Mattia said.

We all walked to Mattia's car. Kairi got in the back, Mattia got into the drivers seat and I got into the passenger seat. Mattia started to drive towards Kairi's house.

"I still can't get over this car its so fucking nice. Luna when are you gonna be David Dobrik again and buy me a car?" Kairi asked.

Mattia and I both laughed. Kairi connected his phone to Mattia's car and Kairi turned on his music. We all jammed out and enjoyed the drive.

(an: if this chapter is anyway triggering for anyone due to the use of self harm or suicide in this chapter i apologize. if you are ever feeling suicidal you can feel free to message me or dm me if you have my instagram. i hope this chapter was not too triggering❤️)