pregnancy test (part 55)

It was Friday afternoon and school just got out. I was closing my locker and Celeste walked up to me and said,
"Hey wanna get food with me?"
"Oh yess!" I said excitedly.
"Okay!!" She said.

I followed her to her car and got in the passenger seat. She played 'downtown' by Lil Peep and she drove to Taco Bell. She pulled up at the drive thru and we both ordered 2 doritos locos tacos and a baja blast freeze. I offered to pay but she refused.
"Thank you Celeste!" I said happily.
"Of course, Luna. I gotchu" Celeste smiled.

She handed me my food.
"Thanks" I said.
"Wanna go to the store?" She asked.
"Yeah why not" I said as I bit into my taco.

Celeste and I ate and then she pulled up at the grocery store. We both got out of her car and I brought my baja blast into the store.

"So what are we here for?" I asked.
"Okay I actually need a pregnancy test" Celeste laughed.
"Oh my gosh. Really?" I asked surprised.
"Yeah, I'm late" Celeste said.
"Oh no" I said.

We walked down the asile that had the pregnancy tests. Celeste grabbed one and she said,
"You should get one"

I laughed and so did she.

"I don't need one" I laughed.
"You never know" Celeste joked.

I remembered that time in Mattia's car when we didn't use protection.

"Wait. I might need one" I said.
"Wait what?" Celeste said.
"I don't know if Mattia's pull out game is strong..." I said.
"Dude" Celeste said.

I grabbed a pregnancy test and Celeste also grabbed a bag of Takis. We checked out and then went back to her car.

"Wanna go to my house or yours?" Celeste asked.
"I've never been to your house before" I said.
"Okay let's go" Celeste said.

Celeste played 'California World' by Lil Peep.

"Lights our baby it's on!" We both sang along to the song.

We pulled up at Celeste's house. She lived on the same street as Kairi surprisingly.

"Okay my mom is kinda a stoner so that's why my house has trippy decorations everywhere, don't judge" Celeste said before we got out of the car.

"Aww, that's okay, I love that" I said.

We both got out of her car and walked into her house. Her house smelt like incense and marijuana. Kinda nice actually. Her mom walked up to us and said,

"Who's this?"
"Hi! I'm Luna" I introduced myself.
"Awww little moon child. I love your name" Her mom said.

I smiled and then her mom said,
"I'm Cleo, it's nice to meet you"
"Thank you for having me" I said.
"Of course, i'll make you two tea" Her mom said.
"Thank you" Celeste and I said as we walked to her room.

Celeste was right her house had trippy tapestries everywhere. She had diffusers and salt lamps all around her house as well. When we walked into Celeste's room she had red LED lights, tapestries all over and her bed was covered with blankets and pillows. She had a bong in the corner of her room too. She played even more Lil peep on her speaker in her room, not complaining though. Her mom walked in and handed us both green tea lattes.

"Thank you so much" I said.
"Of course, Luna" She smiled.
"Thanks mom" Celeste said.
"Have fun girls" Celeste's mom said.

Celeste handed me one of the pregnancy tests then we both walked into her bathroom. She went pee first. She soon finished then put her pregnancy test on the counter. Then I sat on her toilet and peed on the pregnancy test. I flushed the toilet and put the pregnancy test down. I washed my hands and so did Celeste. We both waited for the results.