arguments (part 19)

(Luna's Pov)
"What are you two doing here?" I asked Kairi and Dylan.
"I wanted to apologize," They both said simultaneously then looking at eachother.
"Just go home," I said sighing.
"Luna let me just get our project. I'll finish it, I don't want you to have to do all the work,"

I nodded and opened the door to my house for Dylan.

"Kairi stay out here. Let's talk," I heard Mattia say.

I followed Dylan inside and shut my front door. Dylan and I walked up to my room and I started to get our large canvas out of my closet.
"Luna," He said.
"Yes?" I asked.
"My dad died last year, my mom only has one job, she's a teacher. That doesn't pay very well and she has to feed 3 kids and herself. I told her I was getting a job so i've been doing this. I didn't mean to put you in danger, that wasn't what I was trying to do," Dylan said.
"Dylan... I'm so sorry for your loss," I said giving him a hug, "I know it's hard. Can you get a real job though, like maybe a safer and legal one?" I asked.
"I guess but I just thought of this last year so I kinda just did it... I don't know I'm not the smartest," He chuckled.
"Don't say that. I just don't want you putting yourself in danger. Drugs are not good to mess with," I told him.
"They numb the pain though, I'm not complaining," He told me.

I sighed, shook my head and gave the canvas to him.

"What?" Dylan asked.
"Drugs aren't something you should use to cope. You can't just fuck around with them," I said.
"I know but why are you so uptight I'm fine-" Dylan started to say but I soon cut him off.
"No! You're not fine! If you are using drugs to cope you're obviously not okay! Drugs aren't something you can just fuck around with! My sister was in fucking rehab, Dylan! That's why I'm mad about you dealing drugs at my house! That's why I'm so 'uptight'!" I said screaming at him.

He took a step back. I sighed.

"Luna, I had no idea... I'm so sorry. Is she okay?" He said sympathetically.
"You obviously had no idea," I said.
"How was I supposed to know?" He asked defensively.
"You're right, I just- I get- I'm really sensitive about this topic that's all..." I said  looking down.
"You have the right to be. I'm sorry for being an ass Luna. I'm also sorry I did that at your house, I should've respected your house and just done it somewhere else..." Dylan said.
"I forgive you," I said softly.

(Mattia's pov)
I watched Dylan and Luna walk into her house.
"Kairi why are you here?" I asked him.
"Cause I just wanted to apologize to Luna for how bella was at the movie," Kairi said.
"Ok," I said.
"Are we just never gonna be homies again because of this," Kairi asked, frustrated.
"You kinda fucked up..." Alejandro said.
"And you guys haven't?" Kairi asked.
"We obviously have before but, you went back to Isabella and slept up with her even after she was a bitch to us and Luna. Luna gave us all another chance after Isabella was a bitch the first time. But you kept going back to Isabella," I said.
"I can't help who I'm attracted to!" Kairi yelled.
"How the fuck are you attracted to a fake ass bitch?" Alvaro asked.
"Fuck you guys," Kairi said walking away.

(author's note: this is an extremely short chapter so i apologize but i'm so exited for the next one, it's gonna be soo juicy! also thank you for 2k reads! that is so crazy to me i honestly can't even believe it! thank you all❤️🥰👉🏻👈🏻)