a trip to the mall (part 5)

I woke up still laying by Mattia's side. His arm was still around me and he was holding an xbox controller. The boys were playing Fifa. I adjusted myself and sat up. Mattia looked down at me, smiled then looked back at the TV screen.
"Morning sleepy head." Mattia said.
"Morning Luna" The rest of the boys said.
"Good morning." I said back yawning.
I went on my phone while the guys played Fifa. I got up and made a dance tik tok and alvaro got up half way through the tik tok to be in it and we both laughed. Then i posted it. I sat back down next to Alvaro since he was the only one not playing Fifa.
"Are you hungry?" I asked him.
"Yeah." He said back.
"Wanna go get McDonald's."
"Yess." He said getting up.
"Guys, Alvaro and I are gonna go to McDonald's we will be back." I said getting up.
"Text us what you want." Alvaro said.
"Okay bye guys." Kairi said.
"See you." Alejandro said.
"Bye." Mattia said.
Alvaro and I walked upstairs and we put our shoes on. We walked out Mattia's front door and I ran over to my driveway and unlocked my car. I pulled out of my driveway and picked up Alvaro who was waiting infront of Mattia's house. He got in my car and we drove to McDonald's.

"Bro you and Mattia though." Alvaro said plugging his phone into the aux and playing music. 
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"You guys are just like super close."
"Haven't we always been?" I asked.
"Yeah but like you guys were like cuddling and stuff." He said.
"Oh yeah. Honestly that just started happening. When he slept over the other night I fell asleep curled up next to him and his arm was around me." I told Alvaro.
"See that's what I'm talking about like what?" He said.
"I don't know honestly." I laughed pulling into the drive thru.
Alvaro read what the guys wanted, then Alvaro ordered and so did I. We pulled up to the window, I payed and they gave us all of our drinks and our food in a bag.
"Thank you, have a good day!" I said driving away.
I sipped my strawberry banana smoothie and said,
"Did you have fun at the party last night?"
"Not really honestly. I was the only one not drunk or high." Alvaro told me.
"Wait really?" I asked.
"Oh. Was Mattia drunk?" I asked.
"He has something to drink. He was okay though." Alvaro said.
"Oh." I said.
"I'm sorry we dragged you out to that party. I feel so bad." Alvaro apologized.
"It's okay, don't apologize. It's Noah and Elena's fault. I can't help them being assholes." I said.
"You're right. I still feel bad though."
"I'm good, Alvaro. You all made me feel better don't worry." I said.
"Hey um... Have you ever thought about Mattia as more than a friend?" He asked me.

I thought about it for a second and then finally said,
"I mean he's attractive and all but I wouldn't want to ruin our friendship that we have. I wouldn't wanna get my heartbroken or break his and have our friendship end." I said.
"He wouldn't hurt you. But I know what you mean. I just feel a vibe..." He said.
"What kind of vibe?" I asked pulling into Mattia's driveway.
"Just the way he's been acting recently. I don't know." He chuckled.
I got out of the car and carried all the drinks in and Alvaro got the food. We walked inside.
"Oh I forgot to thank you. Thanks for the food, Luna you're the best." Alvaro said.
"Anytime." I said giving him a small hug.

We walked down to the basement and put the food down. The guys all immediately rushed to grab their food.

"Yesss." Kairi said picking up his drink and food.
"Thank you guys." Alejandro said rummaging though the bag.
"Thank you." Mattia said picking up his food.
"It was all Luna." Alvaro said sitting down and eating.
"Love you Luna." They all said.
"Love you guys too." I said sitting down next to Mattia.
"Thank you Lulu, you're the best." Mattia said.
"Aw, of course." I replied.
We all ate and watched some soccer game, of course. Mattia put his arm around me and I leaned up against his side.
"Do you guys wanna do anything today?" Mattia asked us.
We all thought about it for a little bit.
"We could go to Garden State Plaza. It's kind of far though." Alejandro said.
"Well you guys know I love car rides so I'm down." I said.
"Yeah same." Kairi said.
"I'm down too." Alvaro said.
"That sounds fun." Mattia said.
"I'm gonna just run to my house to change. Text me when you guys are ready?" I said getting up.
"Yeah sounds good." Mattia said hugging me.