youtuber (part 54)

(Luna's Pov)
It was Monday morning and I woke up to the blaring sound of my alarm. I got up and brushed my teeth, washed my face then also put on deodorant. I wanted to dress kinda bummy today so i put on grey sweatpants, an over sized black zip up hoodie and a black bralette. I took my hair down and brushed my hair. I was ready surprisingly early so I texted Mattia.

me:
good morning🥰
can i drive with you go school?

m❤️🤞:
of course. wanna get dunkin'?

me:
YESS i'm already ready so just come whenever.

I threw my backpack on over my shoulder and then grabbed my phone.

m❤️🤞:
here.

I walked downstairs, grabbed my house keys on my lanyard then walked out of my house. I got into Mattia's car and kissed him. He kissed me back then drove off.

"Hey guys so I just picked up this random fan off the street" Mattia said to a vlog camera that was mounted onto his dashboard.
"I'm not a random- What the-? So you're a youtuber now huh?" I laughed.
"Yes" Mattia said.
"Hey guys! It's Luna, your favorite, you already know what's up. So Mattia and I are going to school and he's taking me to dunkin'!!! I'm so excited. Ignore my crusty face I'm not wearing makeup or anything" I said to the camera.
"Shut up, you don't need makeup, Lulu" Mattia said.
"Thank you, baby" I said leaning onto his arm that was resting on the middle compartment of the car.
"Everyone comment down below videos for Mattia and I to do next, I wanna do one of those videos where the boyfriend says yes to anything the girlfriend wants for 24 hours" I said to the camera.
"Hold up. When did this become your channel? Guys don't listen to Luna" Mattia said jokingly.
"They love me, right? They do" I laughed.

Mattia laughed then pulled into the dunkin' driveway.

"Can I please have an iced lattes with carmel and cream, can I also have the same thing but with almond milk. Then can I also have 2 strawberry frosted donuts?" Mattia asked.
"Of course, sir. I'll see you at the window" The employee said.

Matti drove up to the window. The employee handed us our coffee and donuts. Mattia gave me my coffee and my donut then I pulled out my wallet.

"No, Luna" Mattia said.
"You always pay for everything, let me pay for once" I argued.
"No" Mattia said getting out his card.
"Mattia please" I begged.
"You bought me a Tesla, Luna. A Tesla" Mattia said paying for our food.
"Okay, fair enough" I said.

I drank my coffee and Mattia got his card back and drove off.

"Guys look what Mattia's car can do" I said.

I pressed a few buttons and the car made a very loud farting noise. I started dying of laughter and Mattia yelled,
"Luna!!!"

(an: yes tesla's can do this i saw it in a youtube video lmaooo)

I was still laughing and Mattia grabbed my shoulder and shook me, playfully.

"Damn Mattia has the shits guys he's a lil stanky" I laughed and said to the camera.
"Don't listen to her she's the one who is stinky" Mattia said.
"Okay sure" I laughed and pressed the fart button again.
"You are literally 5 years old" Mattia said laughing.
"You are literally laughing too" I said.
"No" Mattia said sternly.

I pressed it again and we both started dying of laughter.

"I'll see you all when we get to school, bye!" Mattia said and shut off the camera.

We pulled up to the school and both got out of the car. We both walked into the building and walked up to the boys. Alejandro wasn't there though.