spring break-day 3 (part 41)

I woke up at around 10. I walked down to the kitchen and Jeremiah, Troy and Derek were awake. They were all trying to make waffles and bacon.

"Bro move I'm a world star chef!" I heard Troy say.

I laughed and walked up to the boys and said,
"How's that going for you?"
"Luna we got this" Derek said.
"Ahh you sure? Cause it looks like your bacon is smoking" I said laughing.

All the boys jumped and ran over to the bacon. I pushed my way through them and turned the heat off.

"Thanks Luna" Troy laughed.
"No problem" I laughed too.

I sat down at the counter and Troy gave me a plate with a waffle on it and some bacon.
"Thanks, this is wifey material Troy" I said laughing.

He winked at me and laughed.

Alejandro and Katie came downstairs.

"Smells like... burning" Alejandro said walking into the kitchen.
"Don't be mean Ale" Katie said.
"Nah it's good I'm no Luna but I made breakfast" Troy said.
"Yo give us credit" Derek and Jeremiah said.

I laughed. Jeremiah sat down next to me and ate too. Kairi, Alvaro and Danielle came downstairs too, followed by Mike and Valleyk. Everyone was downstairs except Mattia and Cynthia.

"Hey Kairi?" I asked pulling Kairi aside.
"What's up Luna?" He said.
"Is Mattia awake?" I asked.
"Yeah he's upstairs with Cynthia. They're watching something I think" Kairi said.
"Oh okay, thanks" I said and the walked away.

I went upstairs to change out of my pajamas and also check on Mattia. I went upstairs and put on a casual outfit.

Then I brushed my hair and teeth. I walked down the hall and saw Mattia.
"Hey" I said.
"Hey Luna" Mattia said.
"What do you wanna do today?" I asked him.
"I don't know" he said.
"Wanna bake a cake with me?" I asked him.
"Maybe later, I don't know that not really my thing..." Mattia said.
"Oh okay" I said.

Cynthia walked out of her room and I turned around and walked back downstairs. Everyone was doing their own thing by now. I walked up to Jeremiah and said,
"Do you wanna bake a cake with me?"
"Uhh hell yeah!" He said getting up.
"Yay!" I said getting out baking ingredients.
"So how do we do this?" He asked.
"We need to wash our hands first, stinky" I said.
"I'm not stinky!" Jeremiah said laughing.

I laughed and we both washed and dried our hands. Everyone but Mattia and Cynthia walked into the kitchen and Katie said,
"We're going swimming in the pool out here guys"
"Okay" I said.

Everyone but Mattia and Cynthia walked out the back door and went to the pool that's in the back of the house.

I put flour, baking soda and salt in a bowl.

"I need another half cup of flour, can you get me that please?" I asked Jeremiah.
"Yeah sure" He said.

Jeremiah scooped a half cup of flour and spilt some on the table and some got on my arm.

"You got a little something there" Jeremiah said laughing and gently brushing the flour off of my arms.

I hate to admit this but when he touched me it sent chills throughout my body.

"Oh really?" I said laughing and taking flour and putting some on the top of his nose, "I think you have a little something right about there" I said laughing.

"Oh so it's like that?" He said laughing and gently swiping flour across my cheek.

I giggled and took some more flour and threw it at him.