spring break- day 5 (part 44)

(Mattia's Pov)
It was the next day and Luna was out of the hospital. I woke up and some people were sitting on the other couches and some people were in the kitchen. I got up and went to the kitchen. Luna and Jeremiah were sitting at the counter together.
"Luna, did you eat?" I asked her because I don't want her passing out again.
"Yeah" She said and went back to talking to Jeremiah.
"Did you drink water?" I asked her.
"Yes Mattia" She said and kept talking to Jeremiah again.
"Jeez sorry for caring" I mumbled to myself as I got out some cereal.
"What are we doing today everyone?" Kairi asked.
"Let's go to the boardwalk" Valleyk said.

Everyone agreed then we all got ready. I was finished getting ready so I sat on the couch and went on my phone. Cynthia sat down next to me. I didn't say anything, I didn't even look at her.

"Hey" She said.

I didn't say anything.

"Now that you and Luna are well... broken up I was thinking we should go out tonight" Cynthia said.
"No Cynthia" I said.
"Why not?" She asked.
"You've messed you everything Cynthia. This wasn't even the first time you messed up mine and Luna's relationship. But this time you went to far. I'm not about to go out with you. I still love Luna" I said.
"You'll come around" Cynthia said and winked at me then walked away.

I sighed. Other people started to come downstairs. I heard Luna's laugh and turned around. I watched Jeremiah chase her down the stairs. I turned back around and sighed.

"Is everyone ready?" Kairi asked.
"Yeah" Alejandro said.
"Wanna just walk since it's really close?" Kairi asked us.
"Yes" We all responded.

We all went down the back door and walked on the beach to the boardwalk.
I heard Luna and Jeremiah behind me laughing.
"-my new best friend is gonna go to college with me" I heard Jeremiah say.

I can't believe that he is going to Stanford. The fact that they are going to be going to college together 5 hours away from me makes my blood boil.

(Luna's Pov)
We were walking on the beach. I was walking next to Jeremiah.
"I wonder if we will be roommates" Jeremiah said.
"Girls and boys can't room together, stoopid" I said laughing.

We both laughed.

"I'm so hyped honestly. My new best friend is gonna go to college with me, we're gonna have so much fun" Jeremiah said.
"Same. Don't get too excited, we still have to survive senior year" I said.
"You're right" Jeremiah said.
"I've never seen you play basketball" I said.
"I could dunk on you" Jeremiah said.
"Yeah right" I said smiling.
"Don't even start with yo little 5 foot ass" Jeremiah said laughing.
"I'm actually 5'3. I think, actually I might be shorter" I said.
"Exactly my point" Jeremiah laughed.
"Stopppp" I said playfully shoving him.
"You wanna go?" He said pretending to square up.
"Yeah I'll fight you" I said standing up straight trying to look intimidating.

I pretended to swing at him and then he picked me up and spun me around. I squealed and laughed. He put me down and laughed and we kept walking.

We all eventually got to the boardwalk.

"Jeremiah lets go on the ferris wheel!" I said.
"Okay" Jeremiah said.

We both walked to the ferris wheel and got in the line. A few of the others also got in line. We both got on the ferris wheel and sat next to eachother. The ferris wheel started to go around and Jeremiah said,
"How are you holding up?"
"I've obviously been better... You've been cheering me up though" I said smiling.
"I'm glad" He said.
"So you really don't like scary movies, huh?" Jeremiah asked me.
"No I get so scared of everything" I said.
"I mean I would protect you though" Jeremiah said.
I blushed and said,
"I mean maybe"
"Let's go see one tomorrow" Jeremiah said.
"Fine. But I'm gonna literally cry and it's gonna be your fault just saying" I said.
"You'll be fine" Jeremiah smiled.
"What do you think of jersey?" I asked him.
"I mean it's no California but it's alright" He said.
"Alright? Don't diss my home" I said laughing.
"It has some pretty girls though" Jeremiah laughed.
"Oh really?" I said.
"Yeah there's this one girl named Luna... You might not know her" He said.
"Oh shut up" I said laughing.

We reached the top of the ferris wheel. We both took in the view. We both stared into each other's eyes. Jeremiah gently placed one of his hands on my cheek. He bit his lip then he kissed me. We both looked at each other's lips with our faces not even an inch away from each other. I kissed him back softly. The ferris wheel started to go back down and he kissed me one last time. We were now at the bottom of the ferris wheel and we both got out.

(Mattia's Pov)
I was chilling with the boys and Kairi said,
"We're getting ice cream right now"

We all laughed then went and got in the line to get ice cream. We all waited in the line to get ice cream.  I felt someone tap my shoulder, I looked down and it was Isabella. I looked at her in confusion and she said,
"I need to talk to you..."
"What?" I asked.
"I need to talk to you" Isabella said.

I followed her outside and she said,
"I heard about you and Luna... I'm so sorry" She said.
"Oh um, thanks I guess?" I said.
"I know it's not true" Isabella said.
"What?" I asked.
"I know you didn't hook up with Cynthia" Isabella said.
"Yeah but no one believes me" I said.
"I can help you get Luna back" Isabella said.
"Why would you out of all people wanna help me? It's no use, I was drunk and no one believes me" I said.
"Look, I get I was and am a bitch but you and Luna have something and I don't wanna stand by when Cynthia is lying. I was at the party until 3am, trashy, I know but that's besides the point. I wasn't drunk I was just tipsy. I was in the living room and you fell asleep at 1am, Cynthia was still awake" Isabella said and pulled out her phone, "Watch this video"

Isabella showed me a video of Kairi still bartending in the kitchen and Cynthia and Dani were dancing on a table in the kitchen. Then Isabella's camera turned towards the living room and I was clearly asleep on the couch.

"Oh my god Isabella please send me that" I said.
"I will" Isabella said.
"Thank you so much, Isabella, oh my god how can I even thank you?" I said.
"You don't need to, I've put you through so much I owe you one. Bye Mattia" Isabella said and walked away.
"Bye" I said and walked back to where my friends were.

I checked my phone and sure enough Isabella sent me that video. I'm getting my girl back.