micah (part 71)

I woke up after sleeping for an entire 20 hours, courtesy of my concussion. I walked downstairs. My mom made me a smoothie.

"Thank you mamá" I said and drank the smoothie.

I sat on the counter and my mom was on the phone.

"A cruise?" My mom said into her phone.
"Oh, I mean she's still recovering though. I really don't know if she will be up for that" My mom said into the phone.

I was confused.

"I'll ask" My mom said and muted the phone.
"It's your father. Him and Jill are going on a week long cruise and we're wondering if you will watch your new half-brother, Micah" My mom said.
"They are going on a cruise when Jill just had an infant? They really want me to watch their newborn while dad takes his sugar baby on a fancy cruise-" I said.
"He said he will pay you $1000" My mom said.
"Micah can sleep in my room, I'll go pick him up!" I said.

My mom laughed and unmuted the call,
"She would love to, she offered to pick him up" My mom said to my father.
"Okay, goodbye" My mom said and hung up.
"So?" I said.
"Your dad is going to come by, drop him off and bring everything he needs, food wise, his portable crib and toys. He is coming in an hour" My mom said.
"Okay, I'm excited to meet my lil baby brother actually" I said.
"Me too, I haven't held a baby in ages, now go clean and baby proof your room" My mom said.

I ran upstairs and put away all my necklaces and other things that a baby would try and eat. Then I cleaned up all of the stuff off my floor. I made my bed and made a space for Micah. After a while of cleaning the doorbell rang. I ran downstairs and opened it. There my dad stood holding Micah.

"Hello Luna" He said and walked inside.
"Hi" I said.
"This is Micah" My dad said and gave the small baby to me.

I held him and looked into his eyes, he had tan skin and bright blue eyes, probably from Jill. He had a little bit of fuzzy brown hair on his smooth head. He was so sweet, I already love him.

"Here, come upstairs" I said to my dad.

We both walked up to my room and my dad put everything he war carrying down in the corner that i designed for Micah. He quickly set up the portable crib, he put stuffed animals and other things inside of the crib. He then put a play mat down along with what looked like hundreds of toys. He put down a small suitcase that was full of baby clothes. He put down a box of diapers along with more toiletries for Micah. My dad ran me through his routine and sleep schedule for a while then we all went downstairs again, I was still holding Micah. He put Micah's formula in the fridge.

"I hope you have fun on your cruise" I said.
"Thank you, one more thing" My dad said and pulled out $1000 in cash. Cash!!!
"Thank you so much, he's in good hands, I promise you" I said.
"I appreciate it, Luna. I know I can trust you" My dad said.

I handed Micah back to my dad and he said goodbye to him and hugged him.

"Okay, I'm going to go now. Thank you again, Luna" My dad said and opened the front door.
"Bye" I said and shut the door.

My mom immediately came over to me and said,
"Oh my goodness"

I handed her the baby and she admired him for a while.

"Hi sweet boy" She said.

He smiled at her and she said,

"Ughh my heart!"

I laughed and said,

"I have baby fever now"

My mom laughed and handed me Micah. I took him upstairs then sat down on my bed with him. I put him in my lap, but made sure he didn't fall over. I turned on the TV and went to youtube. I saw that Mattia uploaded a video called 'Italy Vlog'. I clicked it and started watching it. The first clip was Mattia and I dancing on the balcony. I laughed and Micah's face lit up.

"That's Mattia!" I said.

Micah stared at me then looked back at the TV. I went on my phone and filmed the TV then Micah and added text saying 'you got me pregnant'. I sent it to Mattia. He snapped me back and said, 'where tf did you get a baby'. Then I snapped back and said, 'long story. ft me when you can'. Mattia instantly facetimed me. I answered.

"Hey" I said.
"Hey, where the baby at?" Mattia said.

I put the camera on Micah and Micah took the phone from me. I laughed then gently took it back.

"Basically my dad and Jill are going on a cruise and they left my new half-brother with me. They literally gave me $1000. Like uhh what. My dad really has $1000 to give away but won't pay my mom child support" I said.

Mattia laughed,

"You're funny. I miss your ass. Anyways, what's his name?" Mattia asked.
"Micah" I said.

Micah smiled and looked up at me.

"I miss you too, when are you coming back?" I asked.
"In 2 days" Mattia said.
"Aww yay" I said.
"I'm about to go to dinner, I love you" Mattia said.
"I love you too" I said.
"Bye baby mama" Mattia said.

I laughed and said bye. We both hung up. Micah started crying.

"Oh no, don't cry! What is it? I don't speak baby" I said.

I picked him up and he started screaming.

"Okay shhh, calm down there's no need to be dramatic" I said.

Micah grabbed my shirt.

"I'm guessing you're hungry" I said and walked downstairs.

Micah grabbed my chest and I pulled his hand off and said to him,

"Chill little guy, I'm not your mommy" I laughed and got his bottle from the fridge.

I went back upstairs and sat on my bed. I cradled him and started to bottle feed him. He immediately stopped crying. I played Mattia's video and fed Micah. He finished the bottle and I grabbed the towel my dad brought for him and put it over my shoulder. I burped Micah then he quickly fell asleep in my arms after. I took a picture on snapchat of Micah and I. I sent it to Mattia.

mattia🥺💘 screenshotted your snap

I put Micah in his crib and he stayed asleep. I sat back down on the bed and snapped Mattia then finished watching his video.