spring break-day 4 (part 43)

I woke up the next day, alone in a huge king sized bed. I realized I had tons of Mattia's hoodies. I got up from bed and folded all of his hoodies that I stole and put them in his suitcase. I sighed and stared at the grey thrasher one. For some reason this one just brought me back to so many memories. This one was my favorite, I always took it from his closet even the day after he would try and take it back from me... A tear fell onto the grey hoodie and left a mark. I got up and walked downstairs. I was the only one up, again. I walked past the living room and saw Mattia sleeping on the pullout couch. He was shivering in his sleep. I ran upstairs and went into my room and got a big fluffy blanket out of the closet and a comforter. I walked back downstairs and gently laid out the fluffy blanket on top of him and also laid the comforter on top of him. I watched him stop shivering and relax. He is still so cute when he sleeps... I realized I was being really creepy by watching him sleep so I walked to the kitchen. I had no motivation to actually make breakfast so I just decided to skip breakfast.  I heard someone else walk into the kitchen. It was Mattia.

"Thank you" I heard him say.
"What?" I asked.
"I know it was you who put the blankets on me. I was freezing last night but didn't know where any blankets were and that's something you would do, you're caring like that" Mattia said getting out the fruit loops.
"You're welcome" I said quietly.

Mattia sat a few stools away from me and ate his breakfast.

Jeremiah came downstairs and sat next to me and said,
"Good morning"
"Morning Jeremiah" I said.
"Wanna see a movie?" He asked me.
"What movie?" I asked.
"The Invisible Man" Jeremiah said.
"She hates scary movies" Mattia cut in.

Jeremiah looked at him then back at me.
"Yeah... He's right. I hate scary movies" I said.
"Oh that's okay, don't worry about it" Jeremiah said.

Everyone else came downstairs soon after. Now it was about 11am. Everyone ate breakfast then Derek said,
"Okay but we need to film some tik toks together!"
"Yes we do" Alejandro said.
"And we need to take more pictures" Katie said.
"Let's all get ready and take pictures and make tik toks on the beach!" Dani said.
"That sounds so fun!" Cynthia said.
"Everyone look cute and let's all meet down here at 12:30 ish?" Katie said.
"Sounds good. I'm gonna postmarked chipotle for everyone" Troy said.
"Thank you Troy!" We all said.

We all went upstairs and up into our rooms. I put this on

then got out all my makeup and set it on the counter

then got out all my makeup and set it on the counter. Suddenly, Katie and Danielle walked in.

"Can we get ready with you?" Katie asked.
"Yeah of course" I said.

They both set their makeup bags down, they were already dressed too.

"Are you okay, Luna?" Danielle asked me.
I sighed and said,
"Honestly, no"
"I get it. Getting over someone takes time. It's so hard to break up with your best friend. I'm so sorry. I'm here for you though..." Dani said.
"That's so sweet, thank you so much Dani" I thanked her.
"I'm here for you too, I know it's hard. You are the strongest girl I know Luna. I'm so proud of you for still even staying here" Katie said.