college tours (part 22)

(Luna's Pov)
I got up at 6am. My Stanford tour was at 12pm. I tried to carefully wiggle out of Mattia's arms without waking him up. I succeeded and walked into the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I changed into jeans and a nice lacy white shirt. I brushed out my hair and put on concealer, eyebrow gel and mascara. I got my mini backpack that had my wallet, phone, hotel keys, airpods and snacks in it for the car ride. I met my mom in the hallway. She smiled at me and said,

"Are you ready?"
"Yes!" I said excitedly.
"Okay let's go down to the rental car. We can get starbucks on the way," My mom said walking to the elevator.
"Okay!" I said following her.

My mom and I walked down to the lobby and walked down the block to where our rental car was parked. My mom went out to get the rental car yesterday. We both got in the car and drove to starbucks. I got a pink drink and banana nut bread.

"Thank you, mamá," I said as my mom handed me my drink and food.
"Of course," She said.

I put in my airpods and decided toscrolled through tik tok. I haven't been on tik tok in days and since I have a long drive ahead this was a good time to catch up on tik tok. I sipped my pink drink and scrolled through the for you page. Then I looked though who I was following and scrolled through that. I liked all of the tik toks that the boys had posted.  I came across Mattia's tik tok. The tik tok was of him and come girl named Cynthia Parker. They were by a pool and they were dancing. My heart sunk. I know Mattia loves me but I just get so overwhelmed with jealousy. I looked at the comments and some were saying 'ship' and some were talking about me and asking where I was. Some comments even thought Mattia and I broke up... This was the last thing I needed right now. I need to think about my future and college. Not about some tik tok girl. It's just one duet. Right...?

(Mattia's Pov)
I heard my alarm go off and I looked over to see Luna already gone. I got up at 8am to get ready for my college tour at UCLA. I got up and brushed my teeth and changed into some nicer clothes than I normally would wear. I walked out to the hallway to meet my brother and my parents. We all walked down to the lobby to wait for our Uber.
"Are you ready, son?" My dad asked putting a hand on my shoulder.
"I think so..." I said.
"Don't be nervous, mijo, you earned this spot. I'm sure you will love it," My mom said.

I smiled at my parents and the Uber finally pulled up to the front of the hotel. My family and I all got into the uber. I checked my phone to see if Luna texted me, she did.

(6:30 am)
luna🌙💘:
morning baby, have a good campus tour. good luck!🥰

me:
thank you mamas. you too❤️

I eventually got to UCLA. I went into the admissions office with my parents and they immediately knew who I was. A student there walked up to me and shook my hand and said,
"I'm Collin and I'm your guide today!"
"Nice to meet you," I said firmly shaking his hand.

He shook both my parents hands as well as my brother's. He showed us around the campus and all of it was amazing. Then he took us to the athletic fields and facilities. I walked into this huge gym and it was mesmerizing. Next he showed me the soccer field and I instantly fell in love with this school. He showed me a few more classrooms and his dorm to finish off the tour. I really didn't even need to see much, I just knew I would be happy here.

(Luna's Pov)
My mom and I finally got to Stanford. As soon as we pulled up I got such a good vibe from the school. We walked into the admissions office and I was greeted by David and Amanda (the two people who recruited me at my game).
"Hello!" I said walking up to them.
"Luna! It's so great to see you again," David said.
"Thank you, you too," I said.
"This must be your mother?" David said.
"Yes," I said.
"It's lovely to meet you. I'm David, Stanford's athletic director and this is Amanda, Stanford's volleyball coach," David said.
"Wow, it's so nice to meet you," My mom said shaking both of their hands.
"Now first you actually have an interview with the admissions director. Don't worry it's nothing scary the school just whats to get to know you more as a person. You are already in so there's no pressure," Amanda told me.
"Oh okay," I said.