unfortunately reunited (part 8)

My mom knew that I didn't go to school today. My dad was coming to pick me up at 2:30pm. I started to pack my bag because it was already 1:15pm. I haven't seen my dad since I was 10. He left us the day I walked in on him and his secretary. Even before that him and my mom had a rough relationship. They have ever since I was in 1st grade I believe. But walking in on his secretary was the final straw. I was so young but even I knew that what ever I had walked into was messed up. When I walked in on my dad and the secretary he immediately started screaming at me. He was saying how I don't respect his privacy, I demand too much from him and I am clingy. What the fuck? I was 10, what was I supposed to do not eat. All I was doing was asking him if he could make me lunch but I walked in on that. My dad was still screaming at me when my mom came home from the store. She walked up the stairs saw me in tears, him screaming at me and another woman in their bed. She immediately took my hand and I remember her screaming,
"Don't you dare speak to my daughter like that! Get out! Take that whore with you!"
I also remember her in tears too. My mom wanted to pack up my dad's stuff and get him out of the house. However, she didn't want me to witness that so she took me over to Mattia's. I remember Mrs. Polibio opening up the door and seeing both my mother and I in tears. My mom briefly explained to her what happened and then Mrs. Polibio took my hand and brought me inside. She made me her homemade hot chocolate that day. She sat me on the couch with a blanket and then called Mattia downstairs. Him and I watched so many movies that day.

Since then, I haven't seen my dad since. Honestly I didn't want to. I didn't want to be reminded of walking in on him and another woman. I didn't want all those rough memories of him and my mom fighting to all come back into my mind.

I heard my phone ding. It was my dad texting to say he was in my driveway. I cringed and put my phone in my bag. I heard the doorbell and ran downstairs. I opened it to see my father. He had a bubbly look on his face and stood there with open arms. I gave him a slight side hug and said,
"Hello father,"
"Luna! You are so grown up and mature," My dad said squeezing me tightly.
"Thanks," I said looking down.
"I'm so excited to have you. I can't wait to catch up and for you to see my new house," He said as I closed the door.
"Can't wait," I said with sarcasm in my voice.

We walked out to his car. He had a really nice car. He always has but this one was new. It was jet black and had tinted windows. They were so tinted it almost looked illegal to have windows that tinted. My dad opened the back door for me... I was slightly confused but maybe he still thought I was a 10 year old or something. I got in the passenger seat and my dad got in the driver's seat. A salon dyed blonde lady wearing sunglasses turns around. She takes off her sunglasses and smiles.
"Hi Luna, It's so nice to see you, I'm Jill,"

It was the fucking secretary! My mouth dropped but I tried not to be rude.

"H-hi," I forced myself to come to words.

He was still with the women who ruined my childhood, my happiness and everything! I can't believe him.

"We are going out to dinner tonight so I hope you can change out of those clothes they are a bit um... whats the word... bummy," Jill told me.

What did she just say to me? I've been in this car for not even a minute and she's already criticizing me.

"What restaurant are we going to?" I asked looking out the window as we passed Mattia's house. I wish I was in his basement right now hanging out with all the guys. I bet that's what they are going to do after school.... I was then surprised when she said that we are going to Mattia's dad's restaurant.

"Wow! That restaurant is so good," I said.
"Oh I'm glad," My dad said.
"My best friend owns it," I told them.
"That's nice," Jill said uninterested.
"Oh right. Wow I forgot about that family. You are still friends with them?" My dad asked.
"Um... Yeah why wouldn't I be?" I asked.
"Never mind. How is my other favorite girl, Gianna," My dad asked.