meet n greet (part 17)

(Luna's POV)
Mattia just texted me and told me that Kairi hooked up with Isabella. Out of everyone he really had to hook up with her? I texted Mattia back saying:

me:
really?

m❤️🤞:
yes...

me:
i'm disappointed.

m❤️🤞:
so am i, i'm sorry

me:
it's not your fault. don't be sorry. i just expected more from kai. he deserves better.

m❤️🤞:
are you mad?

me:
no. he's one of my best friends. i just didn't expect him to get with someone who was so rude to me ngl. but it's his choice it's whatever. idc.

m❤️🤞:
do you want me to come over?

me:
i'm just gonna go to sleep.

(Mattia's POV)
I read Luna's texts. She was definitely mad. She usually does not text like that, I know Luna. I got a text from the group chat.

gang💜
kai:
can someone come give me a ride home

me:
kairi i literally told you if you want a ride you need to come with us.

kai:
i don't remember that

me:
probably too busy fucking on isabella.

kai:
stfu!

luna🥰🌙:
i'll get you.

kai:
wait fr?

luna🥰🌙:
send your location.

kai:
okay thank you so much luna

luna🥰🌙:
mhm.

Sure enough I heard Luna's car drive by my house. I was honestly surprised she was going to go out and get him this late. That's just how Luna is though, she always puts others first. Luna doesn't deserve any of the bad shit that happens to her. She's the kindest person I've ever met she literally deserves the entire world and more.

(Luna's POV)
I offered to give Kairi a ride because I wanted him to explain himself. I drove to where Kairi was. I pulled up to the house he told me to go. He was standing outside. As soon as I pulled up he got into the passenger seat.

"Thanks for coming to get me, Luna," He said.
"Mhm, you're welcome," I said.
"I'm guessing you know... Are you mad?" He asked. 
"No. It's not like I can control you relationships or who you hook up with. I'm just disappointed. You could do so much better Kairi. You saw how she treated me and it just kinda hurts how you would give your time to someone like her. I don't want her to hurt you," I told him.
"Oh... Thank you though. I mean yeah I did like her before tonight but also I was drunk too. I didn't mean to disrespect you or hurt you at all Luna," Kairi told me.
"I know, you still did though," I said.

We drove in silence. I pulled up to Kairi's house.

"Thank you so much Luna," He said getting out of the car.

I didn't say anything and watched him shut the car door and walk inside safely. I drove back to my house. I put my car in the garage and walked inside. I walked back up to my room and laid on my bed. I stared at my ceiling and started to cry.

—Sunday morning—
I woke up, I don't remember falling asleep last night. I leaned over to my night stand and grabbed

 I leaned over to my night stand and grabbed