beverly boy (part 27)

Mattia still hugged me and said,
"I already got an uber, don't worry we can go back to the hotel," Mattia said.
"Thank you," I said softly.

Mattia and i both stood by the curb and waited for the uber. A black SUV pulled up next to us and we both got in. The uber driver drove us to the hotel.
"Thank you," Mattia and I both thanked the Uber driver and walked into the hotel.
"Wait did you tell your mom where we are?" I asked.
"Of course, they know we are back here," Mattia said following me into the elevator.
"Okay," I said.

The elevator ride up was silent. We got out and walked down the hallway to our room. I unlocked our hotel room and then walked into the bathroom. I immediately took off my makeup and washed my face. I got pajama pants and a crew neck sweatshirt from my suit case and changed into that. I put my dress in my suit case and sat down on the bed. Mattia changed into sweatpants and a t shirt and sat down next to me.

"Are you okay?" Mattia asked.
"No," I said.
"I'm sorry about what your dad and Jill were saying, none of it is true and you don't deserve to be treated like that," Mattia told me.
"Thanks Mattia. I appreciate that" I said.
"Are we good?" Mattia asked.
"Oh I don't know about that" I said.
"Can we make a video addressing the situation?" Mattia asked.
"Oh my god Mattia" I said.
"What? I don't want drama" He said.
"Why do you only care about social media and not about how I feel?" I asked.
"I do care. I just also don't want unnecessary drama with Cynthia or on tik tok" Mattia said.
"That seems like all you care about" I said.
"But do you want tik tok drama?" Mattia asked.
"I don't care! I literally don't care it's just people behind a screen talking about my life I don't give a shit!" I said raising my voice.
"Luna we both have a platform and stuff though" Mattia said.
"It's not like I asked for that" I said.
"Luna..." Mattia said.
"Give me your phone" I said.
"What?" Mattia asked.
"Give me your phone" I said again.

Mattia gave me his phone and I opened tik tok. I started to make a video.
"Hey guys it's Luna. I just wanted to talk about the video that's been going around. First of all, Mattia isn't cheating. He wouldn't do that. Second, I don't hate Cynthia, I have nothing against her. I am a super protective girlfriend and I have a really short temper. All of this is my fault so please don't blame Cynthia or Mattia for anything. I'm sorry for all this drama Cynthia. And," I said turning the camera towards Mattia, "I'm sorry too baby" I said and the video ended and I gave him his phone back.
"There. I hope that is good enough" I said.

Mattia looked at his phone and posted the video on tik tok.

"Aw Luna... Thank you" Mattia said leaning in, hoping for a kiss.
I turned around and got under the covers.
"Luna are you still mad? I thought you just made that apology video?" Mattia asked.
"Yeah I made it. So you don't lose followers and don't have drama with Cynthia. That's what you wanted isn't it?" I said, still not facing him.
"Luna I don't want drama with anyone. That includes you" Mattia said.

I turned off the light and said,
"I don't wanna talk about this anymore right now. I'm so done"

The TV glowed and lit up the darkness. I laid there for a while before I fell asleep but I eventually managed to.

Since I went to bed so early last night I woke up at 7am the next morning. Mattia was asleep and the sun was just coming up. I got up and grabbed this outfit from my suitcase

 I got up and grabbed this outfit from my suitcase