up in the clouds (part 31)

I went back into the cafeteria and sat back down with Dylan, Celeste and Angel.

"I'm so sorry about that and i'm sorry about what Mattia said..." I apologized.
"Ah Luna don't worry. That's not even the first time someone's called us stoners. It doesn't faze any of us" Celeste said.
"He's not even wrong, I love mary jane" Angel laughed.

We all laughed. The bell rang soon after that and I went to my last two class periods. I walked into physics and sat down at my lab table. I got out my lab notebook and the bell rang. I sighed, remembering Mattia is my lab partner.
Mattia walked in and sat down on the stool next to me at our table.  We had to do a lab about static electricity. (an: sorry if this is inaccurate i haven't taken physics lmao)  I put all the materials we needed on our table.
"We need to test static electricity" I said.
"Between us?" Mattia said.
"No," I laughed then quickly said, "no" sternly.

We had to create static electricity so we combed my hair. Mattia stood behind me and gently brushed through my hair. My heart started beating fast. Him touching my hair gave me butterflies. I missed that feeling. I snapped out of my little love trance quickly and Mattia handed me the comb. I turned on the faucet and held the comb near it, causing the stream of water to move towards the comb due to the positive charged electrons.

"Look" I said to Mattia.

He wrote stuff down then I turned off the water and put the comb down. Mattia and I finished answering the questions and finished the lab. The bell rang and I put my stuff in my bag and started to walk out of the class the heard Mattia say,
"Luna wait".

I turned around and raised my eyebrow.

"Come to my house after my practice. I wanna talk to you" Mattia said.

I nodded and walked out of the classroom.  I walked down the hallway and out of the school building.
"Luna! Hey girl" Celeste said running up to me.
"Hey Celeste" I said.
"Wanna come hang out with us?" Celeste asked me.
"Where are you going?" I asked.
"You've probably never heard of it but it's the bridge that's like up north kinda, it's not that far it's just like hidden" Celeste said.

That was the bridge that was mine and Mattia's 'spot'. We found it on a bike ride one day when we were younger and Mattia took me there when he told me how he felt about me.

"I know where it is" I said.
"Come with us!" Celeste said.
"I have my car here though, I need to take it back to my house" I told her.
"You text me your addy and I'll come pick you up with you drop your car off there" Celeste said.
"Okay!" I said.
"Do you have my number?" Celeste asked me.
"Here I'll type mine into your phone" I told her taking her phone as she handed it to me.

I typed my number into her phone then went into my car. I drove home and dropped my backpack upstairs in my room. My mom was working late tonight and I think Gianna was at the community college. I texted Celeste my address. I waited in my room for about 5 minutes till I got a text from Celeste.

celeste:
we're out front

me:
coming!

I walked outside, locked my front door and got in the back seat of Celeste's car. Celeste was obviously driving, Dylan was in the passengers seat and Angel was also in the back.

"You fuck with peep?" Celeste asked as she played 'Praying to the Sky' by Lil Peep.
"Of course, he's my fav" I said.
"You're about to be my best friend, I can tell" Celeste said winking at me in the rear view mirror.

I smiled at her. She drove with the windows down and the music blasting. We pulled up to the bridge and Celeste opened her sunroof. I saw the bridge and my mind became flooded with memories. I remember making out with Mattia in his car here, I remember biking here and eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with Mattia when we were small. I unbuckled my seatbelt. Celeste pulled out a joint and sparked it. I watched her do a ghost and some more smoke tricks then handed it to Angel. Angel was hitting the joint then passed it to me,
"Want some?" Angel asked.
"Oh I don't know... I'm an athlete I don't wanna mess up my lungs or anything" I said.
"Okay, it's okay don't worry I get it" Angel said passing the joint to Dylan.