sleepover at mattia's (part 37)

I woke up on Saturday afternoon. I didn't realize how late I woke up until I checked my phone. I reached for my phone and saw that it was 1:30pm. The group chat texted me multiple times. Today was the sleepover at Mattia's house and the day we were all gonna plan our spring break trip.

gang💜:
m❤️🤞:
you all can come over now. also you can just walk inside both my parents are at work

alejandro😎❤️:
on my way

kairi🤓💕:
leaving now

alvaro🥳🧡:
coming

m❤️🤞:
luna you coming?

kairi🤓💕:
luna wya?

I got up and changed into grey brandy melville sweatpants and Mattia's grey champion sweatshirt. I packed some extra clothes, my charger, my phone and toiletries for Mattia's house then went downstairs.
"Hey mom can I sleepover at Mattia's? All the boys are there" I asked my mom.
"Sure!" My mom responded.

I grabbed waffle from the freezer and toasted it.

"Bye mom, I love you!" I said opening the front door.
"Love you too, Luna, have fun!" My mom said.

I walked across the yard to Mattia's house. I opened his front door and walked inside because he said we could just come in. I walked down to the basement because I could hear all the boys voices coming from there. I put my stuff down and walked up to the couch.
"Luna!" Kairi said.
"Look who decided to show up" Alejandro said laughing.
"Did you just get up or something?" Alvaro laughed.
"Don't judge!" I said laughing.

Mattia opened his arms, gesturing for me to sit by him. I sat down and curled up next to Mattia. He put his arm around me and looked down,
"It's 2pm I don't think it's breakfast time" Mattia said ripping off some of my waffle and putting it in his mouth.
"Stop!" I said giggling.

Mattia kissed my forehead and then Alejandro said,
"We came up with some houses we can rent for the week of spring break"
"Lemme see" I said taking the computer.

I clicked through the houses and said,
"Wow these are all super nice. Honestly I'm fine with anything as long as it has enough bedrooms and it's right on the beach" I said.
"We came up with an idea to have a bunch of tik tokers get together and have some stay in a house with us or houses near our beach house" Kairi said.
"That sounds fun, who are we inviting?" I asked.
"We haven't decided yet but probably mostly people from jersey unless people wanna fly out" Alejandro said.
"That one is so nice!" I said pointing to the computer screen.

Alejandro clicked on the one I pointed at and said,
"Ooh I like it too"
"Me too" Kairi said.
"That one is nice as hell" Alvaro said.
"If Luna likes it I do too" Mattia said.

I smiled at him.

Alejandro said,
"Okay I'll contact the landlord"
"Thank you!" I said.
"This is gonna be so sick" Kairi said.

(The beach house)

"Let's play gta" Kairi said

"No you are garbage at gta Kairi" Mattia said.
"He's right Kairi" Alejandro said laughing.
"Shut the fuck up" Kairi said.
"Woah I'm so scared of your 5'4" ass" Mattia said laughing.
"I'll beat your ass" Kairi said getting up.
"I would destroy you but I'm tryna cuddle my girl" Mattia said.

That made me blush.

"You two make me feel so single" Alvaro said laughing.
"Same honestly" Alejandro said.
"Wait Ale, what happened to you and Jade?" I asked.
"I don't even know she kinda just stopped texting me" Alejandro said.
"Honestly same, she hangs out with the cheerleaders and some of the volleyball team now. I'm not mad at her I'll always love her but she just drifted from me" I said.
"Exactly. I'm not mad but she drifted" Alejandro said. 
"You have Katie now though" Kairi said laughing.

(an: yes imma bring katie into the story)

"Who?" I asked.
"There's this girl from tik tok, Katie Pego. We've been sorta texting" Alejandro said blushing.
"Aww Ale! That's so cute! Invite her to the beach house!" I said.
"Can I?" Alejandro asked.
"Yes of course do whatever you want" I said.

Alejandro picked up his phone and texted her. Kairi and Alvaro started playing gta together on Mattia's PS4. My head was laying in Mattia's lap and my arm hugged his legs. Mattia was playing with my hair, which felt really nice.
"Kairi are you dumb?" Alvaro yelled.

We all laughed and Mattia said,
"Dumbass you really just drove off a bridge"
"I'm sorry I'm bad at driving!" Kairi yelled.

I sat up and cuddled up next to Mattia. He put his arm around me. I went on my phone and went on tik tok. Mattia and I made the tik tok that says, "Who are you? Man I be that pretty mother fucker man. Asap?" At the end of the tik tok he kissed me. I posted the tik tok and all my followers were going wild.

fan:
jealous 🥺

fan:
LOOK AT HOW HE LOOKS AT HER

fan:
aww the way they kissed at the end ahh🥰

I liked the some comments then out my phone down and played with Mattia's fluffy hair. Mattia looked at me and said,
"Ever heard of wearing your own clothes?"
"Umm..." I said looking down at his sweatshirt that I was wearing.
"It's okay, don't worry it looks cute on you" Mattia laughed.
"You look cute" I said smiling.
"You look cuter" Mattia said.

I blushed and Mattia grabbed my face and kissed me. I missed him back then said,
"Can we all watch a movie, please?"
"Yes I'm done playing with Kairi" Alvaro said quitting the game and turning on netflix.
"Bruh" Kairi said.

I grabbed the remote and turned on 'The Kissing Booth'.

"Ugh I don't wanna watch a girly movie" Kairi said.
"What's up with you today Kairi?" Alejandro said.
"He's on his period" Alvaro said.

We all laughed.

"This movie is good Kai. I promise" I said.

We were halfway through the movie and Kairi yelled out of nowhere,
"Oh my god Noah kissed Elle! Finally!"

Everyone burst out in laugher.

"Told you you would like it!" I said laughing.
"Shh! I'm trying to watch the movie!" Kairi said.

I laughed the Mattia said,
"Why does this kinda remind me of us?"
"Wait... you're right" I said.
"Aww you're my Elle" Mattia said.
"My Flynn" I said smiling.

(an: sorry if this chapter was boring! i wanna do some happy/cute chapters cause there have been a lot of sad ones. y'all i legit cried bc i'm so obsessed with mattia today. if i don't end up marrying him i may never stop crying. i'm concerned for my well being... but anyways thank you so much for 66k! we are growing like crazy that is amazing wow thank you all so much. maybe we can get to 100k by my bday? idk that's a lot to ask but it's still a while away. it's in the end of april. love you guys🥰)