spring break- day 3 ~part 2~ (part 42)

(an: sorry if the title is confusing. basically it is still the third day of them being at the beach house but it's later in the day so part 2, so sorry if there is any confusion)

It was later in the day. It was around 4pm.
We were all chilling in the living room and Troy says,
"Everyone get ready, I got reservations to a sick ass restaurant"

We all got excited. Troy said,
"We're gonna leave in 2 hours so get ready"

We all got up and went up to our rooms to get ready. I dug through my suitcase and pulled out this outfit

 I dug through my suitcase and pulled out this outfit

I went into the bathroom and changed into it. I started to do my everyday makeup routine, mascara, highlight, brow gel, blush and lip gloss. Mattia walked into the bathroom and I said,
"Mattia, can I ask you something?"
"Sure" He said.
"Why were you and Cynthia sleeping on the couch together the other night?" I asked.

He didn't answer.

"Mattia?" I asked him.
"I'm gonna be honest with you... I don't remember, Luna I was so drunk I just-" Mattia said.

I walked out to the bathroom and barged into Cynthia's room.

"Cynthia?! Why were you and Mattia sleeping on the couches downstairs the morning after the party?" I asked her.

She looked at me and said,
"Do you really wanna know?"
"Yeah. I do" I said crossing my arms.
"We hooked up" She said.

My heart sank. I could physically feel my heart shatter into a million pieces.

"You what...?" I asked her quietly.
"Mattia and I hooked up" She said.

I took a deep breath in and yelled,
"You fucking fake ass whore! Ever since you met Mattia you have been trying to fuck up mine and his relationship. Are you happy now? Cause you did. You fucked it up!"
"Aw Luna, calm down" Cynthia said laughing.
"Don't tell me to fucking calm down I'll rip every little strand of your fake blonde hair out of your head you little bitch!" I said about to go at her then I was suddenly pulled back.

I turned around and Jeremiah was pulling me back from Cynthia. I tried to squirm out of his grip but I couldn't.
"Fuck you for being the rudest fucking bitch i've ever met! You have no respect for anyone. Anytime you literally make an appearance in my life you fuck so much shit up. I hope you are happy you heartless, petty piece of shit!" I screamed.

By now everyone was either in the room with us and in the hallway, watching. Cynthia's face was turning an ugly red color. She looked like a rotten tomato, literally. She slapped me right across the face. I raised my arm up about to swing at her but Jeremiah pulled me out of the room.
"This isn't over you nasty little hoe ass bitch!" I yelled.

I made eye contact with Mattia and said,
"How could you?"

Jeremiah brought me into his bathroom and shut the door.
"Luna, breathe..." He said letting go of me.