switching up (part 16)

I felt the sun coming through the window hitting my face. It woke me up but I kept my eyes closed because of how bright the sun was. I could still feel myself next to Mattia.

"There's a party tonight," I heard Kairi say.
"Bet, let's go," Alvaro said.
"I'm so down," I heard Alejandro say.
"I'll go but what about Luna?" I heard Mattia say.
"Let's invite her but you know she's not gonna wanna go," Kairi said.

Ugh. Parties. We've already established many times that I hate parties. I eventually opened my eyes and looked up at Mattia. Both of his hands were wrapped around me and he was holding his xbox controller.
He looked down at me and smiled and then back at his game.
"Morning sleepyhead," He said.
"Good morning," I said stretching.
"Luna there's a party tonight and we're probably gonna go, do you wanna come?" Kairi said.
"No I'm good, thanks though," I said.

I went on my phone for a bit and then said,
"Want me to make breakfast?"
"Yes please make your pancakes," Kairi said.
"Okay I gotchu," I said laughing and walking up to the kitchen.

Mattia's dad was at work and his mom was on the couch with Gianluca.
"Hi," I said.
"Luna!" Mattia's brother said.
"Hi!!!" I said happily.
"Hi Luna!" Mattia's mom said.
"I was gonna make pancakes, is that okay?" I asked.
"Of course," Mattia's mom said.
"Thanks," I said.

I made pancakes then served Mrs. Polibio and Gianluca first.
"Thank you," They both said.
"No problem," I said.

Then I called the boys up to eat.
"Thank you Luna," They all said sitting down to eat.
Mattia grabbed my waist from behind me and pulled me into a hug. Smooth.
"Thank you mamas," He said.

That gave me butterflies. I blushed hard and said,
"Of course,"

I sat down next to Mattia and talked and ate with all the guys. We all finished eating and by now it was about 12pm.

"Guys I'm gonna go home. I have to finish an essay and some homework, have fun tonight. Don't be stupid," I told the guys.
"Aww okay bye Luna," Kairi said and I have him a hug.
"Luna is seriously our mom," Alvaro said as I hugged him.
"Bye Luna," Alejandro said hugging me too.
"Bye Mattia," I said giving him a kiss and a hug.
"Bye Lu," He said not letting me go.
"I love you," I said and he finally let me go from a hug.
"I love you too," He said.
"Bye guys!" I said walking upstairs.
"Thank you for having me Mrs. Polibio!" I said giving her a hug.
"You're always welcome Luna, bye!" She said as I walked out the door.

I walked back into my house and walked upstairs to my room. I got out my computer and started to work on my essay and my homework. All my homework took me about 3 hours. Ugh junior year is really testing me. I got up and put my stuff away then took a shower. I got out of the shower and put on Mattia's hoodie and nike pros. I brushed my hair and put my vanilla lotion on. I plopped down onto my bed and went on my phone. Mattia put a mirror selfie on his story of him a and Alejandro. They were all ready for the party. I slid up and said:
Damn who's the one on the left tho👀🥰.

The one on the left was obviously Mattia.
He snapped back and said:
Your mans❤️❤️

(Mattia's POV)
It was about 7pm now and the boys and I were ready for the party. We all got in my car and drove to the party. We drove past Luna's house. I felt somewhat guilty for going to a party. I just feel like I should have stayed home with her. I pulled up to the random house. To be honest I didn't even know who's house we were going to. We all walked inside. Kairi walked up to Isabella who was walking towards us.

"Yay! You made it!" Isabella said hugging
Kairi.

I looked at Alvaro and Alejandro and we all had the same suspicious look on our face. I thought he dropped her like we all did.

"Let me get you all drinks," She said.
"I'm good I'm driving," I said.
"Just one won't hurt," She said smiling.
"No for real I'm good," I said with a straight face.

Kairi followed her to her kitchen. I looked at the guys and we all walked out by the pool. Alejandro saw Jade and immediately walked over to her. Now it's down to just Alvaro and I. Alejandro, Jade and two other girls walked up to us.
"Where's Luna?" Jade asked me.
"She stayed home," I told Jade.
"Ohh right, well these are my friends Cynthia and Arianna," Jade said.
"Hey," I said.
"Hello," Alvaro said.
"Oh my gosh I've seen you on tik tok!" Cynthia said.
"Oh yeah?" I said.
"Yeah," She laughed.
"That's cool," I said.

The others walked off and it was just me and Cynthia. We both sat down.
"So where are you from?" I asked her breaking the awkward silence.
"Just a few towns over," She said. (Author's Note: ik she doesn't live in new jersey it's just for the story)
"Oh that's cool," I told her.
"So you know Isabella or something?" I asked her.
"Yeah kinda. My friend Arianna is mostly friends with her Isabella hates me or something," Cynthia told me.
"Really, why?" I asked her.
"Isabella just gets jealous of successful people I guess. Like a few months ago I got followers on tik tok and she got all bitchy to me. It's so stupid," Cynthia told me.
"Damnnn. What's your tik tok though?" I asked her pulling out my phone.

She typed her username in on my phone and I followed her.

"We should make a tik tok," She told me.
"Bet let's do it," I said.

She set up her phone and we did a dance tik tok. Then we did another dance video for my account. We both posted it and tagged each other. Cynthia and I talked for awhile. She's actually pretty chill. Suddenly, Alejandro ran up to me and said,
"Dude Kairi's fake ass just hooked up with Isabella,"
"What the fuck?" I said getting up.
"She took him into a room awhile ago and they just came out," Alejandro said.

We found Kairi and Alejandro said,
"Why'd you hook up with Isabella? You told us you were done with her,"
"Bro she's a bad bitch I wasn't gonna actually just drop her like that," Kairi said.
"What the fuck has gotten into you? She's not a bad bitch she's a bitch Kai. You know this," I said.
"Chill out, Its not a big deal," Kairi said.
"Okay well have fun telling this to Luna," Alejandro said.

The look on Kairi's face instantly changed.
"Oh..." Kairi said.

"Wanna dip?" Alejandro asked me.
"Yeah sure, go find Alvaro. Kairi we're leaving now so either come with us or find another ride," I said.
"Imma stay here," Kairi said.

I rolled my eyes and walked back over to Cynthia.
"Hey. I'm leaving but here's my snap," I told her.

I typed in my username on her phone and clicked 'add'.

"Bye Mattia," Cynthia said.
"Bye Cynthia," I said waking out to my car.

I started the car and Alvaro and Alejandro got in the car. We started to drive home.

"Is it true that Kairi hooked up with Isabella?" Alvaro asked.
"Yup," Alejandro said.
"Seriously?" Alvaro asked.
"Yeah," I said.
"That's so unlike him. I though we all realized she's a bitch?" Alvaro said.
"We did," I said.
"I'm so confused," Alvaro said.
"We all are bro," Alejandro said.

I dropped off all the guys at their houses then pulled into my driveway. I went upstairs and got a text from luna.

luna🥰🌙:
how was the party?

me:
um good i guess. kairi hooked up with isabella.