hugs&kisses (part 35)

(Luna's Pov)
School ended and I walked to my car. I got in my car and drove home. I walked into my house and my mom said,
"Luna we have an appointment today to get your cast off"
"Okay" I said.
"We will leave in 30 minutes" She told me.

I walked up to my room. I haven't cleaned my room since I got back from California. I sighed and put my backpack down and sat on my bed.

I went on my phone for a while then my mom called me,
"Luna! Let's go!"

I got up and walked downstairs. I walked out of the house and got in my moms car. My mom drove off to the doctor's office. We got to the doctor's office and walked inside. We sat down but soon after, the receptionist called my name. I followed my mom and the nurse into the room. I sat down. The doctor came in shortly after and said,
"Hi Luna, how are you?"
"I'm good, thank you" I said.
"We are finally taking your cast off!" The doctor said.
"Thankfully" I laughed.

The doctor got out the tool to cut the cast. The doctor cut my cast off and threw it away. I wiggled my arm. It felt so nice to finally be out of that cast.

"I'm going to write a note for your coach. You can play volleyball again but J don't want you to start just yet. You can play volleyball again next week" My doctor said writing on a piece of paper.
"Sounds good" I said.
"Here you go, be gentle on yourself and especially on your wrist. Bye Luna" The doctor said.
"Thank you so much" I said taking the doctor's note and getting up.

My mom and I walked out of the doctor's office and got back in her car.
"When we get home can you please change out of those pajamas?" My mom said.
"Why?" I asked.
"Family dinner. It's at our house tonight" My mom said.
"Oh okay" I said.

We got home and my mom went straight into the kitchen to start cooking. I went upstairs to freshen up, I looked like a mess honestly. I got in the shower and washed my face, hair and body. As I was washing my hair I looked over at the wall and saw blood stains. I flashbacked to when I punched the wall the other night. It reminded me of my dad. I started to cry. I leaned my head up against the tile wall. I washed the tears off of my face and tried to wash the blood stains of of the tile. I got out of the shower and dried off my body. I moisturized my face and body. I put on black leggings and a black vans long sleeved T shirt. I sat on my bed and brushed my hair. I heard the house fill with the Polibio's voices. I smiled. I was being a selfish girlfriend to Mattia. I've just been in a dark place and haven't been communicating with him. I really miss my boy honestly.

I heard my door creak open and Mattia peaked his head in my room. I looked at him and he opened the door fully. He walked over to me and sat next to me. I practically jumped on top of him, drowning him in a hug. He laid back on my bed and wrapped his arms around me. Neither of us said anything, we just hugged. Mattia sat up, still holding onto me. I was now sitting in his lap. I wrapped my arms around him and rested my head on his shoulder.
"I miss you Luna" Mattia told me.
"I'm sorry..." I said and my voice cracked.
"Are you crying?" Mattia asked.

I sniffled and Mattia unwrapped my arms from around him so he could see my face. I looked down and he lifted my chin up.

"What's going on?" Mattia asked me.
"I'm so sad, Mattia" I said.
"Why?" Mattia asked.
"My dad came over and told me he's having a baby with Jill and him and I got into this huge fight" I said.
"I heard that from my room..." Mattia told me.
"Oh... I got so angry that I punched a wall" I said showing Mattia my bruised hand.

Mattia examined my hand then gently kissed it.
"I'm here for you Luna. You can talk to me. I hate seeing you like this. Don't think that I don't notice cause I do. You're my best friend and seeing you hurting hurts me. I want to help you get through this because I love you" Mattia said.

Hearing him say that made me feel a lot better almost instantly.

"Thank you Mattia. I really needed to hear that, I love you so much" I said kissing him.

He kissed me back then we both heard my mom yell,
"Dinner is ready everyone!"

Mattia picked me up and I laughed. I wrapped my arms around him, clinging onto him. Mattia walked down the stairs and pretended to drop me, I screamed and Mattia laughed. I smiled too. Mattia put me down and we both sat down next to eachother at the dining room table. I put my legs on Mattia's lap and played with his hair as we waited for everyone else to come sit down. Everyone also started to come to the table. Mattia's parents and his brother sat down. My mom and sister sat down as well. I took my legs off of Mattia's lap and saw that his little friend in his pants made an appearance. I smirked and looked down at his boner. Mattia looked away embarrassed. I smiled at him then started eating. Everyone talked amongst themselves. Being around my favorite people made me really happy. Tonight I finally got to relax and take a break from my emotions, I'm thankful that Mattia and I are finally at a healthy state again. I missed him.

(an: hey guys! LMAO YALL WANTED HIM TO GET A BONER HAHA. also wow, thank for for 54k, today i woke up and my story was at 52k. i'm honestly so shocked that that many people have read my story. i feel beyond thankful for every single one of you, i love you all so much. this chapter wasn't that dramatic i just wanted a chill chapter so luna & mattia could make up. i lowkey wanna do a face reveal, should i do it??🤍❤️)