tik tok room (part 25)

Mattia and I were back at our hotel from the beach. I just got out of the shower. I dried off and put on lotion. I put on leggings and one of Mattia's sweatshirts that are now mine. I brushed my hair and walked out of the bathroom.
"Luna..." Mattia said looking at his phone.
"Yeah?" I said walking over to him.
"Look at this shit," He said handing me his phone.

It was an instagram post that tik tok room posted. It was of the dance tik tok that Mattia and Cynthia did at the beach and when I walked by in the background it zoomed in on my face, showing me rolling my eyes at Cynthia. The caption was,
"Are Luna and Mattia breaking up? Is Mattia cheating? Luna hates Cynthia."
I gave Mattia his phone back and looked at him.
"Great. Now I have a whole scandal because of you," Mattia said.
"What...? How is this my fault?" I asked.
"You clearly rolled your eyes at Cynthia!" Mattia said raising his voice.
"I told you I was jealous and upset," I said.
"Yeah no shit," Mattia said sarcastically.
"What's wrong with you? I already apologized to you," I said.
"But now I'm gonna have drama all over social media and with Cynthia," Mattia said.
"Oh my god is that all you care about?" I said.
"I don't wanna be on peoples bad side or have a fucking scandal or get cancelled or some shit," Mattia said.
"So you're mad at me cause you don't wanna lose your precious followers or your best friend Cynthia?" I asked him.

Mattia didn't say anything.

"Ugh," I scoffed, grabbed my mini backpack and walked out of the hotel room.

I walked down the hallway to the elevator and got a text from my mom.

mamá💜:
hi, will you please pick up Gianna at the airport? come to my room to get the keys to the rental car.

me:
yes of course, coming.

I walked back to my moms room and knocked on the door. My mom soon opened the door and she gave me the keys.
"Do you mind picking her up?" My mom asked.
"No of course not. I wanted to get some air anyways a drive would be nice," I said.
"Oh thank you mija. I'm just getting ready cause we are all going out to dinner tonight," My mom said.
"Oh right" I said, "Will Gianna and I be back in time to get ready?" I asked.
"Oh yeah you should have an hour or so," My mom said.
"Okay is it a fancy restaurant?" I asked.
"I would say so, yes. Just dress nice and you'll be fine," My mom said.
"Okay mom, bye!" I said.
"Bye thank you again, love," My mom said.
"No problem! Love you," I said walking away.
"Love you too!" My mom said and shut her hotel room door.
I got in the elevator and went down to the lobby. I walked out of the hotel room and found my mom's rental car. I got in the car and started out the airport into the maps app. I started to drive to the airport. I played Lil Peep cause that's just how i'm feeling right now. I blasted my music and drove to the airport. I pulled up in the spot where you can pick people up at. Gianna texted me.

gianna🤍:
hey my flight landed early, what car are you in?

me:
white toyota

gianna🤍:
i see youuuuu

I got out of the car and opened the trunk. She ran up to me and I hugged her tight.
We hugged for a solid 30 seconds then I helped her out her bags in the trunk.

"We're in California!" She said putting her hands in the air.
"I know!" I said smiling.

I shut the trunk and got in the drivers seat. 

"How was Stanford?!" Gianna asked me.
"Oh my gosh. It was amazing Gianna!" I said sitting back in my seat and starting the car.
"I'm so happy for you, you deserve that," She said smiling.
"Thank you," I said smiling back.

I slightly turned up my music and Gianna looked at me.

"Lil Peep?" She asked sounding concerned.