apologize! (part 81)

mattia walked inside. i got out of the pool and i followed mattia inside. he was in our room. i walked into our room and was in the shower. i waited for him to come out of the bathroom. he shortly cane out of the bathroom.

"mattia" i said.
"hm?" he said.
"where were you?" i asked.
"i went off to another party" he said.
"you went to another party?" i asked.
"yeah..." he said.
"with?" i asked.
"um, jenna..." he said.
"you went off to another party when you were already drunk with your ex?" i asked.
"we went as friends. she has a boyfriend now and i also have you, luna" mattia said and put a pair of sweatpants on.
"mm" i said and nodded.
"nothing happened at all. i promise" mattia said sitting down next to me.
"okay but you were still being an asshole yesterday" i said.
"how?" he asked.
"you forced yourself onto me when you were drunk and i know about the fight. how could you let me come between you and kai? you two are best friends" i said.
"you are my best friend" mattia said putting his hand on my leg.
"apologize to kairi" i said moving his hand.
"he fought me" mattia said.
"he had a good reason to" i said.
"why are you defending him?" mattia asked.
"because he was defending me" i said.
"whatever" mattia said and got up.

he walked downstairs and left our room.

(kairi's pov)

mattia came up to me and said,

"hey"
"hey mattia" i said as i got out of the pool.
"i just wanted to say sorry for the fight" mattia said.
"i'm sorry too, i was just upset and i shouldn't have just came at you" i said.
"it wouldn't have been a fair fight anyways with your short ass" mattia said and laughed.
"shut up" i said and laughed.
"so we good?" mattia said.
"yeah, we're good" i said.

mattia and i hugged then both went inside.
luna was in the kitchen with her arms crossed.

"did you-?" luna said.
"yes, we're good now" mattia said.
"sorry about him he's just a big baby" luna said coming up behind mattia and leaning against him.
"don't even start with me" mattia said smiling at luna and putting his arm around her.

i fake laughed. i should be happy that they aren't mad at eachother but it hurts to know that no matter what happens between them they'll never leave eachother...

(an: double update ayyyy. anyways it's lowkey getting juicy again. what do you think will happen next?)