gelato & cannolis (part 65)

The plane landed at 4pm in Italy. It was 10am in New Jersey. We all got off and walked to baggage claim. We all waited for our bags. We all got our bags then walked out of the airport. We ordered an Uber then all of a sudden a bunch of girls ran up to Mattia.

(an: yes there are uber's in italy, i looked it up so pls don't drag me)

They were fans, they all asked him for pictures and stuff. I ended up taking a bunch of pictures for all of his fans. One of them glared at me, he has a lot of fans who get mad when he dates people. But then he also has fans that like me and ship us. I laughed it off then one girl started talking to me.

"Oh my god! Hi Luna!" She said.
"Hi!!" I said.

She hugged me and I hugged her back.

"How long are you here for?" She asked.
"2 weeks" I said.
"Oh my gosh!!" She squealed.

I laughed and smiled.

"I miss your volleyball tik toks"
"Wait, you remember those?" I asked.
"Yes!" She said.
"Those were when I only had like 10k" I said surprised.
"Yup, I'm a real one" She laughed.
"I really appreciate that, it's crazy I have actual fans" I said.
"Yes you do!!" She said.
"What's your name?" I asked.
"Luciana" She said.
"Aww, that's beautiful" I told her.
"Thank you!" She said.
"You're welcome!" I said.
"Can I take a picture with you?" She asked.
"Of course. Mattia, will you take a picture of us?" I asked.
"Yeah" He said.

Luciana handed Mattia her phone and he took the picture of her and I. I hugged her and then she said,

"You're so sweet in real life"
"Thank you!! And so are you. It was so nice meeting you" I said.
"Bye, Luna! You too" She said.

I waved and got into the Uber with Mattia.

"This celebrity life is so hard" Mattia joked.
"Oh stop" I laughed.

The Uber drove us to our air b&b. We all got out and thanked the Uber driver. We went into the air b&b and all went into our rooms. My mom, Gianna and Gianluca all got their own rooms, Mattia and I shared a room and so did Mattia's parents. Mattia put both of our bags down and I instantly plopped onto the bed. I was really jet lagged because of the time difference.

My mom came into my room and said,
"Just to let you know, you two have time to relax, nap or do whatever for a while but we are all going to get dinner at 7pm"
"Okay, thanks mom" I smiled.
"Thank you" Mattia said.

My mom smiled and walked out of our room, she shut the door too. Mattia went into our bathroom and showered. I charged my phone and took a quick nap as Mattia showered. I heard the shower turn off and Mattia opened our bathroom door. I grabbed fresh clothes from my suitcase and my toiletries.

"Can I shower?" I asked.
"Yeah of course" Mattia said.
"You can stay in here" I said as I turned the shower on.

I got in the shower and washed my body, not my hair because I did that today already. I just washed my body off since I felt gross from the plane. I wrapped a towel around my body then got out of the shower. I put lotion on my body and Mattia watched me.

"You always smell so good" He said.

I laughed then said,
"Thank you"

I got dressed for dinner and so did patties. I put this on:

 I put this on: