(Season 1) Chapter 6

The doors opened as Lance and Hunk walked in. Groaning. By the look of it, finding the Yellow Lion wasn't easy as they first thought.

"Look what Lions dragged in." Kiara said as they joined everyone gathered around Allura.

"You made it." Allura said happily.

"Yeah, just barely. That was a nightmare. I almost puked out there. I felt like Hunk!"

"Think how I felt. I am Hunk!" Hunk exclaims.

"Yeah, we had a tough time, too." Pidge said glancing over to Shiro with a smile.

"Did we find the Red Lion yet?" Shiro Asked them. "Allura just located it. There's good news and bad news." Coran pulled his mustache. "Good news. The Red Lion is nearby. The bad news is, it's on board that Galra ship now orbiting Arus. But more good news again. We're Arus!"

"Coran you might need a refresher on how to give good vs bad news." Kiara simply said to him.

"They're here already?" Shiro was shocked.

"Yes, Hurd my calculations were a bit off. Finger counting— it's more of an art than a science. Hmmm."

Then the screen behind them was fuzzy as Sendak appeared on the monitor. Everyone stared in shock and froze, not sure what to do.

*Princess Allura, this is Commander Sendak if the Galra Empire. I come on the behalf of the Emperor Zarkon, Lord of The I known Universe. I am here to confiscate the lions. Turn them over to me, or I will destroy your planet.* Then the feed cut off.

"Ok, let's not panic." Shiro said to everyone.

"Not panic? The scary purple alien thing, is driving his battleship towards us. We only have four lions." Hunk clearly panicking.

"Technically, only three working lions." Pidge pointed out the obvious.

"That's right. Thank you, Pidge."

"Three working lions, and a castle that's like 10,00 years old." He starts again.

"Actually, it's 10,600 years old. You see, it was built by my grandfather—"

"—Thank you, Coran. Thank you for that, see? Now is the perfect time to panic." Hunk said.

"Calm down a bit Hunk. I'm sure you're blowing this way out of proportion." Kiara said to him.

"Wait! This castle has a particle barrier we can activate." Allura said..

"You already activated my parti—

"Lance." Shiro said shutting him up thankfully.

-line break-

Coran pulled up an electronic blueprint of the Galra battleship. As he explained the defenses of the castle.

"The particle barrier won't hold Sendak's ION cannon forever. The Galra's technology must have advanced since we last fought."

"Panic now?" Hunk asked while trying not to panic.

"No. We're just got to figure out our plan if action, and figure it out quickly." Shiro said.

"I say we pop through a wormhole and live to fight another day." Lance said.

"I second that. Yes. We tried to find all the lions, right? We have it the old college try. Couldn't do it. We only have three of the lions so we can't form Voltron. I guess we could form a snake or worm and go through that hole, Lance, that you were talking about." Hunk said.