(Season 1) Chapter 8

They then set out. Blue and Yellow flew towards the Galra ship. Staying visible to those on board.

While the Green one slipped through Undetected. Kiara realized his plan was working. A light smirk on her face. "Is she always this persistent?" Shiro asked Keith. "Yeah, pretty much, once her mind is made up it's hard to talk her out of whatever she's going." Keith told him, looking at the tag along.

She could hear Lance and Hunk's voice saying they will give up their lions. "Kia come on." Shiro said handing her the extra gray helmet and along with Keith and Pidge she exited the Green Lion.

Once inside she got a good look at the ship. "Remember you and Pidge are guarding our exit."

Kiara crosses her arms. "I know that." Exaggerated. She let her eyes wander the ship. It was big and even with Keith able to pick up the Lion. It was too big.

They began to wonder looking for the lion. Shiro had stopped. "I've been here before."

   Pidge walked up Kiara followed after her.

"You have?" Kiara asked him in bewilderment.

"Yeah. It was after I was taken by the Galra cruiser off Kerberos, they brought us here." Shiro explained.

Kiara walked up resting a hand on Shiro's shoulder. Looking over at her. "Don't worry. We're here." She reissued their leader.

The Pidge spoke up. "So, that means your other crew members, they might be held captive here. We.. we got to rescue them." She was a bit too eggar to sag the least.

"Pidge, we don't have time. We have to get the Red Lion and get back to Arus." Shiro said.

"It's been nearly a year since they got captured. What makes you think they're here?" Kiara asked her.

"But, we can't just leave prisoners here!" The Green Paladin snapped.

"Look, no one understands that more than me, but in war, we have to make hard choices!" Shiro said to her.

"NO!" Pidge shouted causing the others to freeze and look at her.

"Commander Holt is my father. He and my brother were the ones on the Kerberos Mission with you." Pidge said.

   Keith and Kiara's eyes widen in shock.

"Pidge..." Kiara said sincerely.

"Commander Holt is your father?" Shiro was shocked.

"Yes. I've been searching everywhere for him and my brother. And I am not going to give up looking when I'm this close. I won't!"

"I'm coming with you." Shiro said. He wasn't going let her wonder off alone.

"Count me in." Kiara added. She glanced at Keith with guilt. This was leaving him to do it alone.

"What?" Keith was shocked to say the least. Keith looked at the two others in shock. "I remember where the prisoners are being held." Shiro told him.

"Besides, I know you can find the Red Lion and awaken it." Kiara said.

"By myself?" He asked them. He looked over at Kiara as she rested her hand on his shoulder. "You'll be fine." Kiara reissues him with a light smile. He mirrors her before Shiro steps in.

"Kiara's right, just remember patience yields focus- so... Run!" Sound of footsteps echoed in the hallway. The Paladins broke off in different directions. Kiara watched as Keith quickly vanished around the corner before joining Pidge and Shiro.  'Be safe.'