(Season 1) Chapter 46

~A Few Vergos Ago~

The door to the bridge opened as the Red and Blue Paladins walked into the room.  "So we are on the same page then?" Lance asked Keith. "Looks like it." The Red Paladin replies as he turns to face his comrade. The two faced each other. Keith had his arms crossed while Lance didn't.

  "Soo, glad you two are getting along." They spun around to see Pidge and Hunk walking up. Pidge grinning as she looked at the two Paladins. "What are you doing here?" Keith asked them.

  "We want to Help.. she's our friend too." Hunk pointed. "But what if Galra attacks while all of us are off searching? We can't leave it to Shiro alone." Lance pointed out.

"He's right if only two of us go.. the Castle still has three lions instead of one." Keith was agreeing with Lance on this.

Just like him, he wants to find his friend. 'Why didn't she say anything when she left?' Keith thought as Hunk and Pidge voice their reasons for coming with them to look for their missing friend.

  "Besides do you two even know where to start looking?" Pidge asked them. Keith and Lance have some looks. 'Quiznack I didn't think about that.' Keith realized.

"What.. *peshh* Of course we know where to look. We're just about to look at the map." Lance lied earning a skeptical look from Hunk and Pidge.

"No way you know where you're going? By the looks of things you two are just going to take off with no plan." Hunk pointed as he realized they stood near elevators to their lions.

"Look... are guys going to help for not." Keith asked them a bit of irritation growing. He would have just taken by now if Lance didn't make a good case on why he should go. "Of course but, shouldn't we tell Coran at least. He might be able to locate her last location." Hunk offered up.

"No. He tried to remember he couldn't locate her pod last time. What makes you think this time things will be different?" Keith asked. 

"Mullet is right.." Keith glared at Lance. "Maybe the pod was destroyed leaving her with no way to get back to us... soo..." "So, we should stop arguing about this and head to our lions." Keith added.

Then a loud alarm rang out causing Allura, Coran and Shiro to rush into the room. Any chance of locating and bringing Ariana back just went out the window. "There you four are." Shiro said a bit shook to see everyone together.

"What's going on?" Lance asked as Coran was at his computer. "It's a Galra battle cruiser heading our way." The orange haired Altean said.

"How is that possible? We scanned and there were no Galra for miles?" Hunk asked as everyone got to their respect area. "I don't know but it knows we're here." Allura said.

"Everyone get to your Lions."

~Present time~

The White Lunar Lion flew through the sky. Behind where the Sandreins are in their ships. Kiara tighten her grasp. "What if they're captured? What if I fail and everyone gets captured? Or... I fail and everyone I know is gone? What if...." "...At ease my Paladin. We'll make it."

Kiara sighed resting her hand on the small dragon on her lap. "It's my fault this happened. Won't forgive myself if I fail them. I should have never left." A purr filled her head. "It's alright kit. My cousins won't go down easy." Kiara blinked. "Huh..." another purr followed, "I'll explain. If it keeps you at ease."