(Season 2) Chapter 4

~With Kiara and Keith~

Kiara was moving as fast as her jetpack would allow her. Who would thought getting stranded didn't have perks. Keith wasn't too far ahead of her. It was his idea to cover more ground with their jetpacks after all.

Yet for some reason it felt like a minefield. "Shiro what's happened?" Keith asked with concern.

* There's several creatures.* Shiro explains to them, as Keith pushed off the ground. The pressure from the launch caused a geyser to erupt.

Kiara yelped and swift moved around the water spout. Keith landed and looked over his shoulder as she landed next to him. Then the ground began to shake and more erupted around.

"Uh-oh... Kia-ra." 

As the roaring sound behind them grew louder. Kiara quickly shoved Keith forwards. Knocking him down right as the water spout broke free. Kiara scrambles to her feet. "Don't stare like a deer in headlights MOVE!" she yanked Keith to his feet and then they both broke into a run.

The water geysers began to erupt around. Kiara and Keith weaved between each spout. As one began erupting in front of them. Kiara 's mind focuses on the single spot. 'Focus.'  Her eyes began to glow as she felt the energy building up.

As they pushed off the ground the geyser didn't erupt. Kiara could feel it wanting to blow right as they landed inches from she released the water pressure causing it to burst. Kiara stumbles forward only to have Keith yank her straight.

They kept running as a few more just than one erupted right behind Keith. "Keith!" The blast sent the two Paladins flying over the cliff. *Keith. Guys, are you okay? What happened?* Shiro asked.

Kiara and Keith dangled on the side of the cliff. One of her swords jabbed in the cliff. The other hand grasped Keith's arm in a death grip. Kiara let out a sigh as she looked down to Keith. "You okay Ace?"

Keith looks up to meet her blue gaze. "Yeah, thanks," he said as Kiara smirked gritting her teeth as the weight pulls on one of her shoulders.

*Keith. Guys, are you okay? What happened* Shiro asked. "We're fine, Shiro. Just.. a minor delay." Kiara reinsured the Black Paladin. "We're on our way How are you?!" Keith actives jetpack then he pulls Kiara 's arm he grasped over his shoulder and flew up.

*I'm all right, but I'm trapped in a cave, and some nasty looking creatures have me cornered.

  Keith and Kiara landed back on the other side of the cliff. Kiara removed her arm from Keith's grasp as they walked to the edge of the gorge.

"Stay put. We're on our way." Keith said.

A cry from above as a black shape flew to them. Kiara waved to it as it circles above the huge gap before the duo.

"We just have to.. figure this out." Kiara said

~With Pidge~

Because she had the time and was bored. Pidge went off and made makeshift friends out then junk around her.

"My name's Keith. I'm so emo." Pidge said mimicking the Red Paladin, as she placed her hands on the makeshift Keith.

"Shiro you're our leader. What should we do?"

"We'll get through this if we work together. We're a team." Pidge moved to the makeshift Shiro.