(Season 1) Chapter 18

Kiara stood next to Hunk as one of the Arusians and Keith the glass of the strange space juice offering her one. "Uh, no thanks." she put her hands up. I'd rather not get sick." she said to the Arusian. "You can't really think about drinking that?" She asked Keith. "It can't be all bad, right?" Kiara sighed. 'This can't end well.' Pidge walked past with Rover following her.

Above Allura watched them all. The light green mouse perch on her shoulder. "Look at them, the new Paladins of Voltron. The fate of the universe is on their shoulders."

All the Arusians gathered around the three teenagers. Keith put the cup of juice to his lips and started to drink only to stop, and spit out on Hnk and Kiara. "K-Keith!" she half laughed half screeched. He looked at her bit shocked as she stared at her clothes.

The two stared at each with light hint of pink before Hunk interrupted "Ah my eyes!" Hunk said only to turn around with the goo sticks on them causing both her and Keith to laugh at this. The Arusians joined in.

Allura sighed. "I must portray strength, so no one can tell how concerned I am about the fate of our mission." Admitted to the mice. Let's keep that a secret" Again the mouse squeaks. "Who else has secrets?" She asked the mouse.

The light blue mouse ran to the others. Standing behind the large yellow one. It squeaked. "Hunk tried to eat what?" She chokes. "That is rather amusing. What other secrets?" The blue one jumped on top of the green one. Ruffling his hair to look like Lance. "That sounds like Lance." She clearly wasn't impressed.

Then the red one squeaked. "What? Impossible, her skin looks like the rest of the humans." Allura said. "I'll have to talk to her about that. what else ?"The blue squeaked and blushed. "Pidge is a WHAT!?" Allura jolted as the mouse told her. She leaned over to get a better look at the Green Paladin walking by with Rover.

Pidge opens her bag and domps the food on the tray into it. Before letting it hover away. Grabbing a pick she picks her ear sniffs and gags. "Are you sure?" She ask the mice. They nodd. "I'm getting to the bottom of this."

-line break-

"I'm going to change and shower." Kiara said as they broke into smaller groups. "Sorry about that." Keith apologized looking at the stained dress sheepishly. "Hey not worry about it. I was going to sneak off and put my old clothes on any way." she shrugged. "Do you know where they are. I could help you look for them?" Keith offered. Kiara shook her head. "Stay and enjoy the party. I know where Allura stashed them and I'll join you guys later."

Turning to the Arusians. "I have to go, nice meeting you." She waved the group bye and dashed off together clothes back.

-line break-

Kiara threw off the dress, and making sure the door was locked turned on the water. Her old clothes laid in a pile next to the dress. She would wash it, but maybe have Allura show here just in case something like this happens again.

  Sure most girls would be grossed out if someone did a spit-take on them, she kinda felt bad for acting that way. "Maybe, I should apologize. We were having fun after all." She sighed and tied her hair and slipping her ring off she set down. Her light tan skin vanished. Then she let the water roll over her natural light pale gray skin tone she had kept hidden.

-line break-

Lance stared into the strange purple juice he held. "I guess we should get used t this space juice. Who knows when we'll get back home again?" Lance said looking downcasted as he talked with Hunk.

"Yeah, if ever." Hunk added same downcasted expression as he moved his hand causing the cup to move as he talked.

"What do you mean?" Lance asked.