(Season 2) Chapter 2

Another purple vortex portal tossing the Green Lion out sending the lion crashing into debris after debris. Pidge was screaming the whole time as her lion spun out of control.

Luckily the Green Lion stopped tumbling as it hit the side of floating debris. "Huh? What's the matter girl?" Pidge asked the lion. Pidge sat back in her chair. "Okay, rest a bit. I'll see what I can do."

The Green Lion rested on some floating debris. "Looks like there's no gravity here. It's like a trash nebula of some kind." Pidge sat crossed leg in her chair. "Okay, Pidge, stay calm. You know what they say 'When you get lost in space, the best thing to do is stay put and wait for people to find you."

Pidge lean her head on her hand tapping her finger to her helmet. "This'll be nice. I'll have some time." As she keeps tapping a fawn if boredom crosses her face. "No one to annoy me."

~With Allura, Coran & Mice~

The ship was still stuck in the wormhole rift. The castle's systems were blaring loudly and everything was flashing. "Let's check the Rift Exit Positioning Monitor to see where this wormhole is taking us." Coran shouted as he typed away trying to stop their endless flying.

"Coran, look! There appears to be something on the other end. We're heading right toward it." Allura said as a void appeared at the end of wormhole. "Scanners show that there's no exit. It's just nothingness. Finding an exit before we run smack into the void."

Allura pulls up the two hologram screens. As she tried to direct the castle away from the void. "I can't. I've lost control of the castle." The hologram flashed red with warning signs.

"Brace yourself! We're about to hit it." The castle went nose first as it hit the black void of the wormhole.

Let's check the Rift Exit Positioning Monitor to see where this wormhole is taking us." A younger Coran said. Part of his hair curled in his face. Allura looks up in surprise. "Coran, we're okay!"

"What are you talking about? We lost all the lions." Younger Coran shouted over his shoulder to Allura. "We've just smashed into a black void. Don't you remember? Hmmm?"

Allura looked to her shoulder staring at a pink squirrel on her shoulder. "What happened to the nice? They transformed." The one on her shoulder jumps down to join the others.

As the Altean Princess looks towards Coran. "Coran?" she gasped in shock seeing the younger advisor. "Why are you looking at me like that? Do I have a boogie in my mustache again?" Grabbing his mustache and pulls.

"No. You look younger." Allura tells him. The castle jolts. The void returned.

"Scanners show that there's no exit. It's just nothingness!"

"You said that already!"

"Finding an exit before we run smack into the void." Coran shouted over his shoulder to Allura. Quickly Allura pulled up the second hologram up and tried to direct the castle away from the void.

"I'm entering coordinates to get us out of here." The two scanners flashed red and were beeping denying Allura access to the Castle's controls. "The Castle won't accept an end point."

"Just enter any coordinates!"

"I tried, but the system is locked. I can't get a signal out or receive a signal in." Allura replies as she types away on the holograms. The screen keeps beeping and denying any code she tries.

"Allura!"

The castle went nose first as it hit the black void of the wormhole.

Let's check the Rift Exit Positioning Monitor to see where this wormhole is taking us." An even younger Coran said. His hair was shorter and he was even more muscular as well. He ran his hand through it and flexed.

  "Oh, no! You're even younger now!" Allura said as she looked at her advisor. "What's the matter? You look confused? Don't worry princess, I'll get us out of here." As he showed off his now younger self.

Allura sighed only to scream as one of the nice roars next to her. They were even bigger than before. "We appear to be in some kind of time loop.  That is affecting everyone but me." One of the nice licked her.

"Scanners show that there's no exit. It's just..."

  "Nothingness, I know. And we can't find another exit point." Allura said deadpanned as one of the nice lucked her hair.

"Don't just stand there. We've got to find a way. I'll never give in to nothingness." Once again nose first the Castle hit the void.