(Season 1) Chapter 48

Everyone gathered around Pidge. "Somewhere in Sendak's memories we should be able to find the inside information that gives us the key to take down Zarkon." Allura said to everyone gathered.

Coran furrowed his eyebrow. "I don't think your father would approve of searching through an enemy's memories." Coran said to Allura. "I know, but we have to do everything we can to defeat Zarkon." Allura reminds him.

"Once we learn all of his weakness, we can drive up to his front door and challenge him to a fight." Lance said a fist into his palm. "Winner gets the universe." He finished with arms up like he just won. As he did that everyone gave him a 'Really look.'

"Anything good yet Pidge?" Shiro asked the Green Paladin direction everyone back on task. "We were only able to salvage bits and pieces." Pidge told them.

Sighing. "We need something to work with. Right now we don't even have a decent map of the empire." Keith pointed. "Who needs a map? After 10,000 years of conquering. I could probably fire my bayard at any random point in pace and hit a Galra ship." Lance says crossing his arms as he bragged.

Kiara just rolls her eyes at him. But She quickly backed away from Lance. "Maybe we should focus on finding troop locations and supply routes they use." Kiara suggested. "If we could. Maybe small targets we could hit-and-run, then we can start to free planets one-by-one." Shiro added on.

"Boring. I want the big kaboom." Lance says. Shiro gives him a ticked off look. Ariana didn't blame him. "Zarkon has been building his empire for 10,000 years." Shiro reminds me of the Blue Paladin. "We're not going to tear it down overnight with six inexperienced pilots and one support ship." He added. It was true no way they could pull it off. "Hitting him where he lives would be a huge mistake." The Black Paladin finished.

   "Okay, I've crossed referenced Sendak's memories with the info I got from the downed ship back on Arus. Most of it was a garbled mess, but one thing kept repeating, something called a "Universal Station." Pidge said.

"Universal Station?" Hunk looked to the screen as Pidge glared at him. "Like the kind of station that controls the entire universe?" Hunk asked. Pidge pushed him back. "We are translating it from Galra, so it could also be "Galactic Hub." Pidge reminds them.

"Or space Base." Lance chimes in. Once more everyone glared and stared at him. "What?" he asks them. Kiara rolls her eyes and mutters under her breath. The baby dragon mics her. "I'm pulling up the location of your Universal Hub Station Base on our screens now." Corans says pulling up three planets but there was nothing there.

"So, where is it?" Lance asked Coran. "I don't know? Our long range sensors are unable to find anything at those coordinates." Coran exclaims. Everyone stares at the map. "Maybe he remembered it wrong." Keith says. "Or maybe we just stumbled across a top-secret base in Sendak's memories." Pidge ads.

"Only one way to find out. Let's go take a look." Allura says. Then the Castle took off following the chordates.

-line break-

Soon they were drawing closer. The baby black dragon nudged Kiara's face. Looking over she scratched earning a purr. A light smile crossed her face. "Thanks." She whispers to it as she glances to see Hunk snoring away in his seat. She would never know how he's able to just knock out like that.

"We should be close enough to get a good scan, but far enough away to avoid being noticed." Allura told them as they flew around the planet before them. Hunk was up now and awake. "There it is." Shiro says as a ship came into view. Kiara was a bit in shock and aw of the ship before them.

'Okay, that's pretty cool.' she thought as they got in closer. "How was it hidden so well?" Kiara asked yet Coran began to explain. "It appears the gravitation between the two planets warped the electron emission spectrum enough to keep the planet off the deep space scanners."Coran explains.

"So, you can only see it if you really know where to look." Pidge says. Kiara studies the the base before them. Battlecruisers were moving all through it. She counted about three of them. "This place must handle shipments from all over the Galra Empire." Shiro notices the same thing.

"If this is some big airport where shipments come and go,why is it hidden?" Pidge asked. "There must be more to this than we're seeing." Shiro adds. "Then, we better go down to take a look. We need to enter here: the central control building." Allura pulls up the base and the control building.

"I'm sorry princess, did you say 'we'?" Keith asked her as he narrowed his eyes at the realization of what she had just said. "I'm going with you." Allura adds that it was a simple discussion. "I've traveled through Galra transportation hubs many times with my father before the war began. I know more about them than any of you." Allura tells them.

"Princess, I'd rather you stay here." Coran told her. "I'm a part of this fight against Zarkon as much as anyone. I'm going." Allura states. "Does anyone have a problem with that?" she asked them.

Everyone was trying not to give her eye connect well Keith was and Kiara stared at her down.

"Fine. Suit up."Shiro simply shrugged his shoulders not caring. Kiara and everyone stare at Shiro, in confusion and what was going on. Coran was in shock more than the others. As for Allura. She just looked pleased.

"Well I'm not going to argue with if 'Space Dad' says it's fine." Kiara caves in. At least she was going or she'd be doing exactly what Allura just did,"You agree with him?" Lance asked her. "Well.. I am sure she would find a way to come along, so why not."

Everyone hurried to suit up. Shiro told them they would be taking the Green Lion because of the stealth Pidge had built into the lion. "Be careful." Kiara froze at the entrance of the Green Lion's mouth. "Don't worry sister. I'll take care of her." A bit startled as Green's voice rang through her head.

Once she let out a breath she just shook her head.'Okay stop taking in my head. It's freaky.' she scolded the two. After getting back to the Castle and taking to her lion.

Kiara was shocked to find out she could hear the others speaking and asking questions. She mentally freaked out until Black and Lunar calmed her down and explained everything to her.

The baby black dragon on her shoulder nudged to get moving. "Hey what's the hold up?" Lance asked her. Kiara quickly joined in. "Nothing let's go."