Chapter Fifty

Katniss POV-

Peeta raises his eyebrows at me, "What's that?" He asks.

"So wedding pictures are obviously a thing. I saw online where couples take engagement photos and put them on their wedding invitations." I start.

It seems to take Peeta attention and keep it.

"That sounds really fun, actually." He says.

I smile satisfied with his answer, "Clove was in yearbook. She did great photography too, we could have her take them." I suggest him.

He smiles, "Well, what are we waiting for! Call Clove up and see if she is busy today." Peeta says enthusiastically.

(On the phone with Clove)

"Hey, Kat!" She picks up the phone.

I smile, "Hey, are you busy today?" I ask.

"Not at all. Do you need something?" She asks willingly.

"Well, you know how we talked about engagement pictures awhile back?" I start.

"Yes. You finally bring it up to Peeta?"

"Yes and he loves the idea. Are you free today?" I ask.

"All day." She says, "I can be there whenever you need me and we will go from there."

"How about one o'clock?" I ask.

"Perfect. Have any ideas?"

I think for a minute, "Not really. I was hoping you might have some inspiration."

"I have a few ideas. I'll come over around one." Clove says excitedly.

I laugh, "Okay, thank you. I'll see you later." I say and we hang up.

"Peeta! Clove is gonna be here at one so we need to get pretty!" I holler.

"We are already pretty but I'll hop in the shower and be out soon." He hollers.

I smirk to myself as I finish cleaning up the messy kitchen.

About ten minutes later, I head upstairs to get ready.

I knock on the bathroom door and the shower is still going, "Peeta, can I come in? I need to get my makeup." I ask.

"Yeah, it's unlocked." He says back a second later.

I turn the knob and walk into the steam filled room.

"How should I wear my hair?" I ask him.

"I don't even think you should wear makeup, your hair is already pretty so leave it like that." Peeta says.

I roll my eyes but smile, "I am definitely wearing makeup but I'll take your hair advice because I'm lazy." I say, walking out of the humid room.

I walk up to the full length mirror next to the closet.

I pick out an outfit or two.

About five minutes later, Peeta comes out of the bathroom in a towel.

"I forgot my clothes." He says as his wet feet pad across the tile.

I laugh and continue getting dressed. He gets back to the bathroom and slams the door shut, I put on my makeup and look into the mirror.

Peeta comes out just seconds later all dressed up. He looks really handsome.

His hair is in it's natural messy state and his face is flawless as usual.