Chapter Eighty-Six

Peeta POV-

I walk into the market and run into Gale.

I always seem to find him in public.

"Hey, Gale." I say, approaching him.

We shake hands and hug brotherly, "What's up, man?" He asks.

"Nothing much. About to go to get fit for my tux." I tell him.

He nods, "That's good. I really liked your invites. Those were nice."

I smile and in unison we say "Katniss."

We both let out a chuckle, "How's Madge?" I ask.

Gale smiles the mention of her name, "Awesome. Everything's going really good."

I slap his back playfully, "That's great, Gale. Listen, I gotta go grab some groceries then tuxes are waiting on me." I say, bidding him goodbye.

"Great. Have fun. See you soon!" Gale says, walking away.

I go back to the back and grab a few things for tonight's dinner and leave.

This Saturday is Valentine's Day and I really want to do something special for Katniss.

I called my grandma in Eleven and she said she would be happy to make us a picnic lunch.

I thought about taking her for a picnic on the edge of the rock pit, overlooking the valley, though it's not as pretty right now since it's winter.

I ordered a really beautiful bouquet of flowers that should be delivered Saturday morning.

I just can't wait, I know she'll love them.

There's about two months til the wedding so I'm going right now to get fitted for my tuxedo and I'm pretty excited.

"Hello, how can I help you?" Cinna says as I walk into his shop.

"Hey, I think you know." I tease him.

I remember Katniss telling me about her experience here and all the stories Cinna told about me as a child.

"I'm Peeta Mellark." I say, holding out my hand to him to shake.

He takes it with a laugh.

"Hey, buddy."

"It's good to see you, finally."

"I haven't seen you at the bakery in awhile." Cinna tells me.

"I quit a few months ago." I shrug.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that."

"Thanks. Also thank you for being so kind to Katniss a few months back." I tell him gratefully.

Katniss had such an awesome experience here when she came.

"No problem. She is a real beauty. You got very lucky with each other. She is such a kind girl." Cinna tells me kindly.

"She is. Perfect actually." I tell him truthfully, smiling at the thought of Katniss.

"Well, let's get you measured out. How far's the wedding?" She asks measuring my arm length.

"Two months."

"That's perfect. Portia will work on it right away for you."

"I know you won't tell me much but please tell me she bought the most extravagant dress?" I ask with a laugh.

Katniss deserves any wedding dress she wants and I just hope she got what she wanted and didn't worry about price.

"Well, it was the most extravagant for her. She looks absolutely stunning in it. So confident and glowing. She even cried." He explains.

My eyes widen, "Katniss actually cried when she put the dress on?" I ask as I lift up my arms for him to measure around me.

"Yes. She doesn't seem like the crying over clothes type." Cinna says putting down the measuring tape, finished.

I smile, "So, her dress, isn't big and fancy and crazy, is it?" I ask, knowing Katniss would never pick anything like that.

"I'm not saying. All I'm saying is it made her cry and feel beautiful. She looked perfect." He says.

I smile widely, "I bet she did." I say proudly.

I can't wait to see her in it.

I hope she feels like a million bucks in it.

By what she's told me, she does.

And if what Cinna says too, she must.

We go try on a few tuxedos and I find one I like so Cinna tells me he will get it adjusted to be a perfect fit and I pay him for the tux and service.

"I'll see you in a month or so to pick up your suit. Also, Katniss she needs to come in next week for more alterations." Cinna says, looking down in his calendar book.

"Of course." I say with a smile and walk to the door.

"I'll see you soon."

"I appreciate you coming in. Tell Katniss I said hello."

"I will. Thank you for everything." I say as I walk out of the shop.

"Bye, baby Mellark." He hollers back with a wink.

I laugh and head back home to Katniss.