New story

Assalam o alikum my janans!!

"Ceaseless Passion"

I have started a new story
with new concepts and plot.
First chapter has been updated.
Go fast and check it out.
Don't forget to tell me how you found it...
Keep smiling...
Keep reading..
Keep supporting..

So here you go....

~ Dill k kissay kahan nahi hotay
   Han wo sabse bayaan nahi hotay ~
  *********

She is innocent.

He is rude.

She is shy.

He is introvert.

She is the beauty inside.

He is Handsome.

She knows only to spread love.

He doesn't believe in 'love'.

Mahbir Murtaza kazi, the most eligible bachelor of the town. Narcissistic is the best word to explain him. He lost his mother at very young age and had only a caring dad whom he loves more than anything in the world.

Roshanne Ali Siddiqui, the owner of a golden heart. Sweetheart is the best word to describe her. She is an orphan with no parents on her head and lives with her phupho(aunt).

What will Roshanne do when she got kidnapped by a stamger and ended up being married?

          ~~~~~~~~~~

He is smart.

She is intelligent.

He loves to scare people.

She is the boldest.

He tries to insult her.

She knows how to talk back.

Nabhan Sherdil kazi, most handsome guy of his university. Perfection is the best word to describe him. He lost his mother in an accident and had a caring and loving elder sister who is more like mom to him.

Aanchal Malik, the bold and smart one. A topper student of her university. Tigress is the best word to describe her. She loves challenges and gives her best to win them.

What will Aanchal do when her senior in university turns into her worst nightmare??

An alluring tale of four people who doesn't know what their fate had decided for them.
They are unaware of the fact that their bickerings and ceaseless passion for revenge, hate and letting each  other down will take them to a new world of dreams.
kindly give this book a read. I am sure you will enjoy it.
~Thank you!!