❦︎ 𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ❦︎

Euphoria copyright © 2020 by @Midnightales_. All rights reserved. Every intellectual property rights are reserved. Without the author's permission, no portion of this book may be reproduced, distributed, stored, or transmitted in any way, including photocopy or recording by any other electrical or mechanical technique.

Plagiarism is a serious offense. Please don't try to duplicate or criticise my book because everyone's creativity is different. Any suspicious resemblance found, as well as claims that it was created with "Inspiration" from my book or other excuses, will not be accepted and will result in a copy infringement charge.

Disclaimer

This is a piece of fiction. Unless otherwise noted, all names, meanings, characters, places, and situations are the product of the author's imagination and are not genuine in life. Any resemblance to real-life events, happenings, or locations, whether alive or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Except for BTS, all of the characters in this story are my and have no real-life counterparts. Media credits go to their rightful owners, and I do not own any of them unless otherwise noted.

Discretion

This is a fanfiction about BTS and its members, hence their appearance in my story is fictitious and not based on fact. I don't claim ownership of any of the BTS members, and I'm not attempting to offend them in any way.

There may be traces of light swearing, and the use of possible triggering issues that may be detrimental or disturbing to sensitive or young readers. Please take measures, though I will do my best to address such situations with care and put a note in advance. However, readers should use caution as well.

Author's Note

Except for negative comments, all constructive criticism is welcomed. I'd like to learn more about this book and hear your thoughts on it. Please be patient and attempt to comprehend everything before reacting negatively.

Otherwise, enjoy :)